Did anyone get a chance to try Jeneva? any reviews?

Do a search for her. There is a thread that has some reviews.

Actually visited with Janeva yesterday. A definite repeat!!! She is an attractive, rather exotic looking lady, in her mid to late 20s and with a rather athletic body although she tells me she does not work out. She is very pleasant, a lot more than when you first talk to her on the phone, with a wonderful, sincere smile and she obviously enjoys what she does. I sure did too!!! The down side to me was the location, not terrible but not great either, and the fact that two other girls are sharing the same location for the same purposes.

....The down side to me was the location, not terrible but not great either, and the fact that two other girls are sharing the same location for the same purposes.

Who were the other two girl does any one know?

Do they play together?

I was not introduced, nor did I ask. However, my suspicion is they may very well have been Annabelle and Joannie. Janeva's ad on EC includes pictures of two other girls and refers to a possible threesome with Annabelle. Annabelle's pictures on EC certainly have similarities with one of the other two girls who was on location with Janeva. Continuing with that line of thought, Annabelle's ad on EC refers to a possible threesome with Joannie and again there are certainly similarities between the second girl in Annabelle's pictures and the other girl who was on location with Janeva. A guess but it all seems to add up and it does look like they "play together".

Yeah I supose If I had bother to think about it I might have been able to come up with that myself.

oop's...I must be Brain dead.