Renee curious

Interested in seeing her as well. However I have heard that some are not too impressed with the 50 dollar meet and greet fee to new clients to see if she will take you on as a client. Would like some more info on her before taking the plunge.

Interested in seeing her as well. However I have heard that some are not too impressed with the 50 dollar meet and greet fee to new clients to see if she will take you on as a client. Would like some more info on her before taking the plunge.

If thats the case I don't see to many willing to shell out the $50, that sounds more like a scam to me. Collect $50 from who ever will pay but never take any on as a client. Maybe I'm wrong but thats what it looks like to me.

Charging a $50 fee just to meet her seems strange to me. I've never heard of that before. What if a would-be client met her and wasn't interested? Would he get his $50 back? I guess the only way to do it would be to start the appointment immediately after the coffee meeting, otherwise, there's no guarantee they would see her again. But what I'm wondering, is can any SP afford to be that picky?

Just my two cents. :smile:

sounds like a great scam -i,d love to get 50 bucks every time i met someone for coffee-instead i,m usually buying-lololol:sm185:

To be fair the $50 intro is only if you want to see her incall if you see her outcall first then there's no fee for incall after that.

You know what? Take that 50.00$ and tip your favorite SP...

Or better yet give it to Sialom Mission, Winnipeg Harvest, Kid's Help Line, D'arcy's Arc, etc........