EMO Punk tattoos required

Cause Cleo Catra is the only one I can think of...

We are a couple of more "hardcore" sps, such as Berlin, Luxie, Sara McQuestion and, of course, myself, but we might not fit the WHOLE package.

Check out our profiles!

Guest **n****er

Emo :confused:

Just make me angry. Goth I love. Punk I love. Tats I love. Emo?

Emo :confused:

Just make me angry. Goth I love. Punk I love. Tats I love. Emo?

New word for genuine, close to her-his emotions. Dressing and reacting accordignly(?) to the moment. Generaly more sinister.

I would go with Cleo Catra, she most closely fits the emo/punk profile, besides myself of course :) But I think you're going for more of a petite woman, in which case, Cleo is your woman. Lots of tattoos, though no piercings that I know of.

Meow! Thanks for suggesting me everyone! As mentioned, I do have a vertical labret, and also slightly stretched ears. I also do have my septum pierced, just don't usually wear anything in it. Def check out Berlin and SaraMQ though as also mentioned, they both have what you're looking for and they're both babealicious!

Posted via Mobile Device

Meow! Thanks for suggesting me everyone! As mentioned, I do have a vertical labret, and also slightly stretched ears. I also do have my septum pierced, just don't usually wear anything in it. Def check out Berlin and SaraMQ though as also mentioned, they both have what you're looking for and they're both babealicious!

Posted via Mobile Device

I find your tattoos give you an extra " WoW!" factor on top of your already beautiful body and personality. God I'm such a pushover!! lol. :oops:

I find your tattoos give you an extra " WoW!" factor on top of your already beautiful body and personality. God I'm such a pushover!! lol. :oops:

Aww, thank you sweetheart! You make me smile :-D

Posted via Mobile Device

You were coming with her :) You 2 would be a duo to never be forgotten:mrgreen:

Watch for Angel Starr arriving in Ottawa in January, she offers a package that you will never forget!!

Another suggestion is my good friend Wynter! She's new on here but she fits what you want, plus she's a ton of fun to be around and she's absolutely gorgeous!