Your 40 DD Voluptuous Vixen in Orleans Friday and This Weekend

picture.php?albumid=12212&pictureid=83634

Hello Gentlemen,

I will be available in Orleans the following days:

Friday Feb 24 ( 10 am - 8 pm)

Saturday Feb 25 (10 am - 8 pm)

Sunday Feb 26 ( 10 am - 7 pm)

I can be available on short notice with at least 30 minutes provided I can entertain your request. Please call or text. Texting apps or VOIP numbers will be ignored and I consistently check for them. Discretion is assured when booking with me. Should I miss your call or if I am in a session, I do not call back for your discretion so please try again. I will not text back after the 20 minute mark has passed. I see limited gentlemen on a low volume basis so please plan accordingly.

About Me

I am very voluptuous with a proportioned hourglass figure, round behind and creamy soft skin with dirty blonde highlighted hair standing in at 5'3" (a more statuesque 5'8" in heels) with impressive 40 DD naturals. My beautiful, youthful looking baby face has been blessed with full sensuous lips and seductive captivating blue eyes that are perfect with my impressive skills.

I am always well polished from head to toe from my coiffed hair to my manicured nails and feet. I am perfect for those who enjoy more full figured ladies. I seek out mature, respectful gentlemen 30 years of age or older looking to spend a relaxing time with a nice lady.

Underneath it all, I possess a distinct prowess and the maturity of a 30's woman who wants to rock your world! An experience with me is passionate, fun and surprisingly relaxing. Be prepared to be mesmerized by my talents. You will feel refreshed when we say goodbye.

Photo albums - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?u=4180

Recommendations - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showth...?ltr=N&t=28638

My Location

My location is in Orleans and is an upscale, clean, quiet and discreet location. Free parking available. Shower facilities, fresh sheets, towels and all other amenities for your comfort.

TRIBUTES I host -

You come to visit me. At this time I primarily offer same day availability. My services are all inclusive ( therefore no negotiation) for an unhurried, satisfying, sensual and fun encounter.

"I Host" Tributes: ( My location only) Rates are firm.

$120 -30 mins

$160 -45 mins

$200 -1 hour

Sorry outcalls are not available

CONTACT

613-404-7*8*8*7 - Call or Text is the quickest way to receive a response

Blocked calls/Voip/Texting Apps and payphones will be ignored

[/center]

• Like 1