The real concern is that clients are likely the 'higher risk' group as compared to providers. How many clients get tested regularly? I would venture very few do.

Additional Comments:

getting tested doesn't give a person immunity ;)

There is a thread on that and many members here including myself get checked on average every three(3) months. It's safer that way and in my last 9 years of seeing ladies I have never(0) had any issues at all.

• Like 3

...and many members here including myself get checked on average every three(3) months. It's safer that way and in my last 9 years of seeing ladies I have never(0) had any issues at all.

Ditto, albeit it is every 6 months for me. This is at the recommendation of the nurse based on my frequency of visiting a provider. This will not eliminate all the risks, but if I want " total risk-free", I will stay home and watch TV... ;)

BTW, I love kissing, period.

Edited by Luckyme
Spelling
  • Like 3

kissing is very important to me before the real game, need kiss before getting hard, I always wear condom, and only gentle light kiss,

How big chance I get disease.

I never get check, should this remind me still need get check, how long should check if you don't feel anything wrong.

• Like 1

Let's continue.

I love kissing but a real big turn off is the smokers breath which cannot be hidden in my experience. Any comments or thoughts?

I usually check all reviews and cull out the smokers although I have been caught from time to time (Trish the Dish, Ebony Kim).

Still had a good time but did not kiss

keep in mind that the SP you are doing DFK with now might have done CIM 15 minutes earlier. just sayn

keep in mind that the SP you are doing DFK with now might have done CIM 15 minutes earlier. just sayn

Well then, we all now know how often you brush and use mouthwash, lol..

Some of us are a little more considerate to the people we share our body parts with though... Just sayin'.

• Like 6

and that is precisely my point. The only person whose hygiene you can ever have any certainty about is your own. That being said, keep doin' whatever you're comfortable with but get checked regularly ! ;)

Apart from being a domme, I'm also a wonderful date night gf ;)

I love french kissing if it's slow, sensual or super wet. As long as you have good oral care !

I'm a white woman but 1/4 spanish and super curvy

• Like 3