Depends on your type? MILF, Spinner, Blondie, Spanish, Tall, Short, BBW, Thin?

I have never been successful at booking a PSE experience on short notice. Most of the SP's don't do PSE on the first visit it is a thing that needs to be developed over a few visits.

I do have a short list of aggressive providers that do Greek, however only one person who is regularly available comes to mind Alexxis.

Anyone have any others to add to the list?

Any ladies want to be included, by the way I think this service is typically around $$$, however 2 hours at $$$$$1/2 could work as well?

please note - greek is not available to everyone, i always try to make it VERY clear that it does require a tip, and YMMV in the 1st place.

I think this is critical with any extra service, generally better to establish a relationship before you jump into PSE with GREEK, I don't think there are any local providers out there who just offer it as unconditionally part of there service. However Alexxxis I think you are the most accommodating, and I mean that as a compliment.

I think the Greek part is not that hard to sort out it is the Greek with PSE and toys now that's a challenge, particularly if your PSE includes BBBJTC with CIM or COF.

Have you seen Anne? Maybe you could give us a review?

I ever did Greek with Monique on EC, holly, it was damn great experience. I am even turning on when just think about that tight, hot backdoor...

No Dummpy, I did not see Annie. You are correct; a number of girls advertise Greek, but not many have the PSE to go with it..

gui which holly are you referring to..

Sorry, mate, my typo, it should be holy. And the one who welcomed my little brother with her hot hot backdoor is Monique on EC.

Greek with Monique must have been something else, her ass is awesome! Never even knew it was on the menu! Guess where I`m headed!

I am still interested in any SP's that might be providing greek?

I do know that pretty paige has the best I have recently, it sounds like monique is worth a visit, alexxxis is in the game, we know that anne advertises it but know review. Does anyone know any other active SP's offering this service that should be mentioned?

Hey,

I have seen Lisa, she sometimes advertises on EC and in the paper (OS). She offered greek on the first visit, but I'm not into that and declined. She is a very nice girl, but I had difficulty getting in the mood with her friend in the next room but it was an OK visit just the same.

BTW, this is my first post, and I have to say I have liked what I have seen so far. Hope to meet some of the ladies here sometime soon and share my experiences with like-minded folks.....

No Dummpy, I did not see Annie. You are correct; a number of girls advertise Greek, but not many have the PSE to go with it..

gui which holly are you referring to..

You can find some old reviews for Annie on "TER"

She's been in my sights for sometime now and am hoping someone may review her soon. Unfortunately, her schedule is somewhat limited (Mondays only)

We also have Amber Moon and Chloe (Ymmv). I have seen Chloe several times and it is always a pleasure. Saw Amber Moon once a while back and that was also a good experience. Monique sounds like an experience I want to try also..

I once asked Monique if she did greek and she told me that she tried it a few times and didn't like it. As mentioned here and in some other posts greek is not on the menu with her from my experience.

Dummpy must have something special to be able to enter that beautiful kingdom of Monique's round and delectable derriere. I wish he would let us know his secret.

Condiments: She has every immaginable flavor available in the cupboard.

Clothes: She wears the sexiest clothing and underwear to really turn a man on.

leyley