maybe SP use other pics for privacy reason and it is possible they look alike and therefore it gives a good idea of the real person.

maybe SP use other pics for privacy reason and it is possible they look alike and therefore it gives a good idea of the real person.

Possible.... but not likely (Although I admire your faith in humanity ;) )

Certainly not normally the case with stolen pics. Reasons normally range from intentional deception (Hey, you're already there, many will stay in spite of it not being even close to the person in the pic) to outright scam/dangerous situation.

No interest on my part in finding out where the lie falls on that scale.

• Like 2

Possible.... but not likely (Although I admire your faith in humanity ;) )

Certainly not normally the case with stolen pics. Reasons normally range from intentional deception (Hey, you're already there, many will stay in spite of it not being even close to the person in the pic) to outright scam/dangerous situation.

No interest on my part in finding out where the lie falls on that scale.

Mikeyboy is correct on this. I have had 1 lady over the years use fake pictures for privacy reasons that were actually a fairly acceptable representation, but really I should have bought a lottery ticket after that time.

Edited by Samurai
grammer
  • Like 1

Since face pics are not in any way required to be successful in this business, (or even commonly used) why steal someone elses for simple privacy reasons? If you don't want to show your face, then don't. It's intentional deception.

Although if there happens to be a shy sp in Halifax who looks exactly like Kathleen Eggleton, let me know ;) I won't hold my breath though.