Any information on how I can get in contact with VIPOTG.

Would also love to hear details on how and what exactly I do to get things done so to speak.

Is it exclusive?

Do they allow newbies?

Etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Search 'Yuki' on BP. Once you find it copy down the number for future reference. Let them know you're a 'perb' member. They will want you to PM them a message from perb. My first successful contact with them was booking a short notice appointment early in the day. Noon. Maybe that's a slower time of day.

You'll have to get past their screening process, which seems to vary depending on the girl. For example, if you're trying to book for the first time with one of their more popular girls like Haruko, Seven, Haru, for example, you might not even get an answer.

If it's a newer girl, or one that is less busy, then there's a better chance of them taking your call. As Blue said above, take the time to send them a PM on one of the boards and introduce yourself, tell them what number you'll be calling from, and mention any references at that time.

I need help getting in contact with vipotg. I have been a perb member since 2016 but can't message. Sucks being a newbie