Something I have always wanted to try!

I have always wanted to have and orgy with more than 2 girls, I would love to try me with 3 or 4 women as it is one of my dreams. Does this sound strange to any of you ladies....

Just sounds like something fun and new!

Guest S**a*Q
I have always wanted to have and orgy with more than 2 girls, I would love to try me with 3 or 4 women as it is one of my dreams. Does this sound strange to any of you ladies....

Just sounds like something fun and new!

Having been a participant in group sex, I can definitely say that group sex keeps the senses going. I love having more than one partner, of more that one sex.

It is a lit of work though, I tend to want to make sure everyone's taken care of, however that frame of mind is a good one to have... Trust me, hehe!

Posted via Mobile Device

I've only been in a 4some professionally once and it was a blast.. One of the other participants was ''my daughter'' in the scenario.. kinky and fun :)

If you're serious I would check the duos thread.. and find some girls who are open to a few other girls.

I've only been in a 4some professionally once and it was a blast.. One of the other participants was ''my daughter'' in the scenario.. kinky and fun :)

If you're serious I would check the duos thread.. and find some girls who are open to a few other girls.

hehe that was a good time.....Mama ;) *wink*

Guest t******81

Hmmm something to remember for the new year!!! If any can pm me with more details about who 3-4 provdiers that offers the service.

Thanks everyone

It's always been a fantasy of mine but I know my limits. I will be fulfilling my fantasy in a threesome (two woman and me) one of these days; maybe in 2011:wink: