PK is doing their customer appreciation Day TODAY!

I totally forgot and never bothered to email (lazy I guess), but when I called today they reminded me and it is Awsome!

Depending on my endurance I should have a couple new reviews after today.

If you are a regular of theirs and have some time today/tonight you need to give them a call!

Jason offerred duo, however, I have to admit, I have enough trouble satisfying just one. Maybe in my more youthfull days, I would definately entertain the idea - or maybe in the summer when I start exercising again to build up my energy level.

Customer Appreciation Day deal is amazing, PK must LOVE their CERBers. I know I was loved :P

What a fantastic experience today was - a hotel room full of beavers ....

What else does a red blooded Canadian want?

If you've ever wanted a threesome, today's the day to go for it. Getting banged for your bucks - but you'll have to pull your CERB cards to get it.

I was unable to attend PK"s Customer Appreciation Day as I had other commitments.

I'm very sorry I missed it. Maybe I should've asked for a rain check, ;o).

I will be present at the next one for sure but will not wait until then to see the ladies.

This is an extremely classy gesture on the part of this agency. Unmatched by anyone!

leyley

There will definitely be another one soon. Wednesday was a success and all the girls were very very happy!

So stay tuned for the next CAD!!!

Hi Jessica, did we miss the second installment?

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought right on!! But after scrutinizing further, noticed it was a historical post...

Be nice if one of these special days happened soon!!

We are actually trying to put one of these together as we speak. We have some new Sps coming in next week, as well as we have been adding new members to our roster the last few weeks, including Natalia, Bella, Chelsie, Lacey, and our newest addition as of yesterday..Lilliana.. Rumour has it that Jenna from Toronto will be making an appearance next week as well so we will try to have a CERB appreciation day to give a good opportunity to you guys to see the ladies at some amazing prices as well we should be seeing LOTS... of reviews which is good for us.

Stay tuned for more details, as the dates and times haven;t been set in stone yet.

We are actually trying to put one of these together as we speak. We have some new Sps coming in next week, as well as we have been adding new members to our roster the last few weeks, including Natalia, Bella, Chelsie, Lacey, and our newest addition as of yesterday..Lilliana.. Rumour has it that Jenna from Toronto will be making an appearance next week as well so we will try to have a CERB appreciation day to give a good opportunity to you guys to see the ladies at some amazing prices as well we should be seeing LOTS... of reviews which is good for us.

Stay tuned for more details, as the dates and times haven;t been set in stone yet.

Awesome news!

We are certainly good at staying tuned. We live in CERB

Wow, what a menu of offerings... if it is held next week I will need a rain check.

leyley

Good on you Jessica. Can I ask about Maxine, Kailee, Stella (Stacy) and Bianca. Could any, all of them be recruited for this event?

Yes, Jessica if you are able to tell us who is on your daily menu for this event, would be great info...thanks