Sign in to follow this  

Maria aka Princess Maria BP

Maria The Princess!

Maria is no longer taking new clients.

I have been seeing her for quite some time and shortly after I met her she became and is independent. She has always been easy to book with. When she does post, it is to inform her clients that she still has availabilities. As a regular client I send her messages with a given time, even when she doesn't post, if no reply she is not available. If she is, she will let me know when I may come to visit.

Her place is always kept clean and she has never kept me waiting when I arrive to see her. She has always been in a good mood and has a real bubbly personality. She loves to be pleased and enjoys pleasing even more. She is a true spinner standing 4'11" and weighing 95 lbs. She currently has blond hair but she is a natural brunette. She has nice curves around her small hips and perky B-cups. She has a really beautiful face that can't be seen in her pictures and a really cute french accent. She has never offered kissing but if you're really nice to her, she really likes you and you repeat enough... You might get lucky like me!

**Edited:** She moved early and is no longer accepting new clients. I apologize.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this