Nayomie in Moncton?

She used to go by the name Violet. The pictures are dated however but it's her for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I saw her last week in Moncton. Her schedule is that shes not always available, so I advance booked like she does with most clients.

Shes absolutely gorgeous. Long silky smooth hair, and wow such a sensual lady, I had an amazing experience with her. She makese me feel at complete ease. No rush with her at all, she dont look at the clock thats for sure, shes so easy to talk to and she seems very educated as shes a great conversationalist. Her demeanour is so sweet and sensual, her eyes are mesmerizing just beautiful! Her body makes me go wild!!

I will definitely be seeing her again very soon, Id like to see her weekly if she'll have me.

So yes to all that think she's too good to be true, well She is very real, easy to talk to and set up a meeting with, shes around early days and later evening's, I would for sure recommend her because she gave me top quality service with a smile on her face, she seems to really love what she does, and to me that makes a huge difference in a SP

They have to like what they do so that you can relax and have a great time.

I went to see her at her place. Its in a discrete area, she had a nice bigger style clean room to host in her apartment, it smelled of vanilla and cinnamon from candles i think.

She is also very affectionate, and can also give a mean massage :)

Perhaps you would post this or another recommendation in the reco. area.