Karrissa was the hostess for my intro session at CMJ and I enthusiastically agree with what gillmarc said above. She's sexy with a solid, toned, curvy feminine body and an intelligent, friendly personality. She totally made me feel welcome and as soon as the body slides started I completely forgot the fact that I'm easily 20yrs older. It was a total GFE experience (in the safe-MA way) and I felt like we had a connection formed over knowing each other for years, not just for an hour. The sensual part was totally fulfilling and the time spent in her company was a real joy.

I had been admiring Karissa's pictures for a very long time. Her pictures show a very beautiful and sexy body. She wears very sexy lingerie and just about all her clothes fit her to a 'T'.  I started chatting with her a while back and found her interesting. At that time she said that she did not allow kissing. Which for me is a must. I continued chatting with her once in a while. But then several months ago, She announced that she was now GFE and allowed kissing.  I tried to book a few times, but she was always booked at the time that I was available. She seems to be very popular now. A few times she was free and I hesitated too long and someone else booked her. 

But today was my luck day. I saw she was free today last night. But wasn't sure my schedule till this morning.  She was already booked and had only a few openings.  I still thought about it, and when I decided to see her, my spot was still open. This is a sign that today was my lucky day.  I arrived on time and was shown to a room. Waited for a few minutes and soon there was a knock on the door and she entered. She was in a black bra and pantie outfit and looked very beautiful. I was not sure what to expect, but she is a spinner with perfect curves. She had a great smile, I introduced myself and she said she knew who I was 🙂 And immediately gave me a nice hug and a big kiss.  Right away we started kissing for a few minutes, then we started to undress each other slowly.  She has very nice breast and a very sexy bum.  She started the shower for us and we entered the shower, soaping each other up, shared some nice kisses and made sure each of us was squeaky clean.  Came out of the shower and went to the table.

She asked if I wanted to give her a massage, and I said Of course, it was one of my request, and she had already had a previous session, so I thought she could use a bit of rest and relaxation.  She seemed to enjoy my massage and enjoyed that I massaged her legs also, as she had a gym workout the night before working out her legs. It was my pleasure to massage her sex body.  I then asked her to flip over so that I can massage her breast and give her a few kisses.  I then manage to give her some jello legs 🙂 which left her quivering a bit.  And then she said it was my turn.  I was more then happy to get on my stomach.  I had told her that I had thrown out of my lower back a few days ago. She gave me a very firm massage which help relieve of my lower back problems. She gave me some very nice body slides, and also complimented me on my soft tanned skin. 

Then soon it she asked me to turn over, which I did.  From here she did a few more body slides, and she sat on me in multiple positions and angles, ensuring that I had great view of her body from all angles, including the mirror. She came over a few times to kiss me passionately or nibble on my ear lobs.  She knows how to keep me stimulated both visually and with her hands and lips.  All were within GFE boundaries  She kissed a lot which I enjoyed.  We also chatted quite a bit also, and found out that she is very intelligent and has high aspiration. She enjoys her job and makes sure that you are satisfied. She kept me on the edge till the end, always varying techniques and pressure till I could not longer take it any more. She left me quivering for a few minutes while she cleaned me. Then she came back on the table where we cuddled, kiss and chatted  a few more minutes. Then it was time for the cleanup shower.

And then got dress and she walked me out and gave me a nice good bye kiss. This is one of my best sessions of 2018.  She is a very sexy beautiful, intelligent young woman that enjoys what shes does, a great kisser and wants to ensure that you are enjoying yourself.  Now I know why she is so popular. Hopefully I get a chance to see her again. Today was my lucky day , but who knows when lady luck will shine on me again.  If you see her, tell her 'SomeGuy' recommended her.  Not sure if I should have said that, cause she may get too busy to see me. 

. .

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.