How do you feel about this industry?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about this industry?

• No, regardless of relationship status, I do not feel this industry is wrong between two fully consenting adult and it should be decriminalized.
    • No, regardless of relationship status, I do not feel this industry is wrong between two fully consenting adults but it should not be decriminalized.
    • Yes, regardless of relationship status, I do feel this industry is wrong between two fully consenting adults but it should be decriminalized.
    • Yes, regardless of relationship status, I do feel this industry is wrong between two fully consenting adults and it should not be decriminalized.

Keep in mind these polls are kept with confidentiality, no one will ever know who answered what. I'm just curious what the final result could/will be.

I'm not necessarily looking for added posts here but feel free if you choose to.

Interesting questions, but I think that you will find somewhat biased (and predictable) results based on your choice of demographic for this particular survey. Most who are opposed to the idea of this industry do not likely frequent this site. If you surveyed the congregation of a Baptist Church however, your results would likely be quite different than they will be here ;)

Interesting questions, but I think that you will find somewhat biased (and predictable) results based on your choice of demographic for this particular survey. Most who are opposed to the idea of this industry do not likely frequent this site. If you surveyed the congregation of a Baptist Church however, your results would likely be quite different than they will be here ;)

Agree, I am well aware what most votes will be. Just curious on the percentages, if it could surprise me...You never know, some could feel it's wrong but still partake. Similar to how I feel texting while driving is wrong but that doesn't mean I never do it. ;)

• Like 1