"Girls share the washroom" Pink Kitty

I'm not a big fan of pink kitty...had encounters with few girls from them...would say 50/50....never dependable.....had some good times and bad......but this was the least diappointing one...called them up..said three girls are workin ...so i booked an appointment with one of them. Arrived there on time(a hotel in downtown) and the girl I suppose to meet opened up the door.......heard some voice in the washroom....asked her what was wrong. she said it's one of her friend got too drunk and she can't leave the washroom. whattt aaa terrific nite...called the agency back...inquiring about the situation and the response was "Girls share the washroom"......guess pink kitty should put that slogan on their ads...it's really an impressive one..."Girls share the washroom"

Yeah - I experienced similar during customer appreciation day. Jason told me there were a few girls working, so I had kind of expected them to be in the same suite.

Honestly, I didn't mind a bunch of girl in the same place, with me naked. I know one of them is going to get the goods.

I took it in strides, and was a little more at ease and comfortable with myself there. Its about our personal comfort level, obviously this is one of those that you were not comfortable with. And keep in mind the next time to note this to the SP or Agency prior to arrival that you would like a private one-on-one, and won't feel comfortable with some other girls there. It happens with independent sometimes, as having someone else around they can chat with makes them feel comfortable. Personally, I wouldn't mind if all 3 got in the shower with me. Hahaha....

But I do understand your concern and discomfort with the situation. Especially if you are concern for the well being of the other girl being sick.

If it was me, I would have deferred the appointment, and offer the girl in the bathroom help. Maybe a towel, or a hand in cleaning her up. After that, and sending her to bed, I would have been glad to have left knowing I done some good. Maybe I would really be in the mood to get it on with whoever I was after.

Baw-Chika-WowWow! Chikka-Wah-Wah, Chikka-Wah-Wah!

k so here is the thing.

These girls work out the same hotel most of the time...and since a lot of them are friends with each other now...they hang out in each other's rooms and chill out.

The girls book their own rooms and sometimes 2 girls will share the same suite if there are 2 separate rooms in that suite.

Nonetheless...yes they hang out together even if they have their own rooms on different floors of the same hotel...which happens often.

We apologize for the inconvenience but they will hang out no matter what and be in each other's rooms...they just have to be more organized when they know they have an appt scheduled.

All feedback is passed on to them.

This is the one thing really great about PK. They are responsive to the complaints and compliments made by CERB, and provide feedback to their SP.

Even though Jes and Jay puts up slightly defensive response for their girls, they are being excellent parent by letting the girls know that some of us aren't happy with certain behaviour. I'm not sure if anyone else notice, but I've notice that things we complain about, they've been responsive in correcting, and we continue on our way, enjoying ourselves without noticing the prior problem even existed.

I still vote that they run and tight clean ship, and responses from us doesn't fall on deaf ears here.

Even more so, I think PK should let the girls collect in the same room, because it allows me to preview them in person for the next session. See, there's a good side to this!

You know, now that I think about it, I want some of Britney's velvetty smooth chocolate. Maybe I should have stayed the extra 5-10 minute to chit chat with the other girls and lay myself up for the next session :D

Oh well, things we don't do when we are in a rush!

i had the same problem with pk once. it's not just the privacy problem but i wasn't allowed to use the bathroom at all to clean up after...i don't think that u should have to specify that u want a "private one-on-one" session, this should be a given unless you ask for a duo. also if the other girl was just hanging out in the other room then why doesnt she just go back to her room when her friend gets the call that her client is coming up, sounds like these girls are sharing rooms which is not a big deal if the other girl just takes a walk or go to the bar for a drink or something...

There is no problem with the girls sharing a single hotel room. However I agree that when a girl gets an appointment the other girl should leave the room for the duration of the call. I would not be easy with her in the bathroom... In fact I would not go ahead with the call and simply leave.. PK is a classy agency and hope they will ensure that the client environment is just as classy...

Thank you.

The girls don't share rooms unless it is a large suite with more than one room. As i said before they hang out together...

The girls are aware of their appts, from that point on...they make their own choices. We cannot force them to do anything, and we don't ever try to control them.

I guess I understand the point that it's awkward when a client arrives and there is more than one girl waiting in the room...

Due to the fact that we have had attacks in the past...I think some of the girls feel more comfortable hanging out in the same rooms, for security reasons.

I'm sure they do not mean any inconvenience to you!

aww come on let the guy clean up and have a pee. He's paying a fair price for a service and that service should include the basics like use of a sink and a toilet.

Her friend was drunk in the washroom, not very professional and hardly secure.

While you can't control the girls, you can and should remind them that they represent your agency when they are out in public and that scenario as described by the original poster is not professional at all and does not reflect well on the agency or other girls working with PK. Frankly I would have left.

Client's pay a fair price for the service and shouldn't have to deal with shenanigans, true sometimes the younger ones tend to be a little less sensitive to the customer service aspect, but still it's not acceptable. I would have been disappointed with the response from the agency, also a little unprofessional.

Jessica, it may sound like I'm bashing PK, but really I'm not, it's advice and common sense. This is a shout out to all agencies that this sort of behavior is not acceptable, not at the rates being charged for a service. Meanwhile I've heard some great endorsements about Sophie an Kennedy from some letters in my mailbox, by some shy posters. I just may give you call, so long as I can use the bathroom! :p

If the other girl insists on being in the washroom maybe she could be the clean up girl like in the mens room in Thailand! When you go for a pee they unzip and hold it for you then shake it off for you. This would be extended service! And if memory serves me these washroom girls make some good tips.

CK I don't think you are bashing us at all. In fact, I welcome the advice and feedback, it helps us run a tighter ship. That being said....Apart from relaying feedback and trying to work out a functional system with the ladies...they will always do what they want to do..regardless.

I understand that whatever the girls do has a direct reflection onto the agency...but honestly...over the past months...we have made significant changes to our protocol..changes that regular clients have been very happy with.

The whole sharing the washroom/hotel room issue has been adressed with the ladies and now its up to them to make sure they make the appropriate steps to ensure professionalism with their clients.

thank you.

I'm not an incall guy, so this will likely never be an issue for me, but possibly one way to communicate this issue to the ladies is for them to imagine what is would be like if the roles were reversed. For instance, what if it was an outcall visit and I told the lady that my business associate would wait in the bathroom/other room until the end of the visit? Even if it was a suite, I doubt they would be very happy with me. :rolleyes:

I really appreciate how responsive Jessica seems to be, however, to the feedback PK gets.

I can totally see the point that you just made kubrickfan. I really understand that.

I encourage the ladies to jump on the board and read their reviews, and pay attention to the comments of the members...maybe that will make a difference.

On the flip side...The clients will be told over the phone from now on IF a lady is sharing a room with another...and the client can make the decision if he feels comfortable going up there.

Please note that not every girl will share a room..and most of them don't...they just hang out together in one room to keep each other company.

Again..i completely see the point that you just made kubrickfan. Thank you.

Just to be fair with regards to my experience. Brandy handled it just right to the point that I enjoyed it, and didn't mind at all that there were other girls there.

She asked me if I would like to brush up, and kindly asked the girl doing her hair in the washroom to leave and provide me some privacy.

The girls were very courtious in every respect for my experience there. So much so, that once We closed the door, I forgot alll about the other girls in the living room. This was a 2 bedroom suit.