Working in the real world and being an SP

Managing going to university, working a vanilla job and having a decent availability as an SP is proving to be incredibly hard. I love being an SP but trying to see people is so hard right now because my vanilla job is incredibly hectic for the next couple weeks. All the people messaging me looking for time to book are super cool with waiting but it just annoys me that I can't be more available.

Do any SP's have any advice on how to manage a vanilla job and working as an SP?

Also, completely unrelated but if anyone has any pictures of cute animals to share and help me be a little less stressed would be cool :tongue:

• Like 2

O.k. - this so describes you.....

...and here ya go....some cute and funny animal-related pics (last one is my fav!!) I think if you click on them, they get bigger. :)

294m3yr.jpg

qp2xc4.jpg

29o4chc.jpg

2nr0sar.jpg

2467yok.jpg

m9wol4.png

mh8xol.jpg

16h6hrq.jpg

kb7fqb.jpg

Additional Comments:

....and here are two of my cats. Copy cats (groan).

2lsecfl.jpg

• Like 2

I am not an SP, but I can imagine trying to juggle all those things would be tough. But as a guy who wants to meet you I'd say just keep doing what your doing, because you are doing fine :)

And now for the meme:

Silly-Animal-Memes.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you both for the adorable pictures <3

Leviathan, your kitties are absolutely adorable!! You must know I'm a cat person haha :tongue:

Trying to manage so many things at once is just difficult at time and I think it's just finally getting to me. I just really look forward to having time to have some fun :wink:

LIkewise not an SP Little Princess Emma. And this may or may not work for you but if you know your vanilla work schedule for a few days in advance it may be helpful if you were to post on LYLA your availability for clients for those upcoming days. Kylie Jane does that and I certainly find it useful.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3