This holiday season, I wanted to get myself something special. Looking on the cl I found an add about Adriana?s visit to Halifax and I knew what I was getting myself. I checked her out here on cerb to see if she was legit before I called. I have to say it was the best gift I?ve ever treated myself to.

From the sound of her voice to her greeting smile at the door of her hotel room she had me sold. We managed to get into a few positions that had my head spinning. Not only did the physical aspect of the night go well, but everything else was grade A. Her enthusiasm and ass never quit. We talked like old friends within moments of meeting. I have a nurturing side and she made me feel like I was making her safe. Very hot for me.

Treat her right and she?ll make everything for you aces. I can?t wait for her next trip to the east coast.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

Thanks Samson! I had such a great time! I will be back soon with some Sexxxy friends and can't wait to see you again May your holidays be happy and your new year filled with light, love and laughter!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.