I met Angela last evening in Halifax. Sort of an impulse, I contacted her while I was in a meeting and as luck would have it she had some room in her schedule. She has set the bar quite high and would be a tough act to follow. From start to finish nothing but the best. Started with a hot shower and ended with a hot shower. What happened in between was quite pleasant.

Thanks Angela, I had no idea seeing an SP could be like that!

• Like 3

Guest B**H

Let me add my name to the chorus! Could keep this short by simply saying the two words "new favorite" but where's the fun in that? Met Angela for the first time myself yesterday and was blown away tbh...

Here is a confident, sensual & super attractive young lady completely in touch with herself and thereby is able to deliver everything "this guy" needed to be happy and then some...her skill set is superb and don't go without giving yourself time to take advantage of her massage! It was out of this world and "nearly" the highlight of my visit.

Recommend?!? You bet...

I saw the lovely Angela French on her latest visit to Halifax.  

Wonderful lady and experience.  And my first experience with the group of ladies she works with. 

Excellent massage as well. 

Sadly I think she may have retired.  

She is no longer on the French website. Saw her twice and the massage was great. New SP from YFL coming in January, Alexandra who is also supposed to give a professional massage. Already booked an appointment so will let the community know if she is as good.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 12:24 AM, pony1966 said:

She is no longer on the French website. Saw her twice and the massage was great. New SP from YFL coming in January, Alexandra who is also supposed to give a professional massage. Already booked an appointment so will let the community know if she is as good.

Can't wait! It looks like she will be here on Sunday. Please let us know how it goes!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.