I went and saw a new sp last week. I was nervous going into it but enjoyed my time. I made another appointment today and when I went it was a different lady. I didn't stay. It made me nervous. Could it have been a bust or a setup?

The lady who greeted me was attractive and sexy but I didn't know anything about her. She apologized and said I would have been her first client. Would have been fun but I was too nervous so I paid her for her time and left.

It's the first time a situation like this has happened to me. I won't name the sp even in a pm because she is good and new but she was sick so her friend was filling in for her so I will give the benefit of the doubt and not ruin anyone's reputation.

• Like 1

Most of the lovely ladies on here will clearly state to please reschedule if you are sick. I would of thought that the SP would return the curticy and let you have the opportunity to reschedule since she was sick. It was a bit of a gamble on her part to assume a friend of hers could just take over her appointments and everyone be happy. Odd situation for sure you found yourself in but handled it well for being surprised. I'm not sure if you really owed her anything besides a polite thanks but no thanks.

I went and saw a new sp last week. I was nervous going into it but enjoyed my time. I made another appointment today and when I went it was a different lady. I didn't stay. It made me nervous. Could it have been a bust or a setup?

The lady who greeted me was attractive and sexy but I didn't know anything about her. She apologized and said I would have been her first client. Would have been fun but I was too nervous so I paid her for her time and left.

It's the first time a situation like this has happened to me. I won't name the sp even in a pm because she is good and new but she was sick so her friend was filling in for her so I will give the benefit of the doubt and not ruin anyone's reputation.

Links to SP's you speak of please?