Favourite cheap massages

I booked with Summer based on recommendations from this board and got someone else. After I had found out she wasn't Summer and after a so-so massage with no HE, I got dressed and was unhappily putting on my shoes when Summer intercepted me at the door and talked me into staying for her "special treatment", no extra charge. I did and it was worth it. Two weeks later, made another date, specifically with Summer, and got switched out again. This time I walked. Still would return for Summer but it's too far to drive on spec. and I don't know how to get her. Geez. M.

My experience pre-Rose, before she arrived, was I'd called in looking for Anna who had some favorable reviews, she was not working that day so I asked for an appointment for Summer. The only reason I did that was that there used to be a girl over on Broadway using 'Summer' and she was an absolute favorite. From what I've heard through the grape vine was that the Br Summer retired and went back to school after getting a boyfriend. Don't know how true that is, only what I heard.

So I arrived expecting an appointment with Summer. Now the girl I believed was Summer showed me to the room, but when the girl came in it was not Summer it was some other woman. I want to say she said her name was Tina but honestly can't say for sure. That was my bait and switch experience.

I've been back twice since to see Rose, but I cheated, I made both appointments directly with Rose.

I'm not overly fond of the location. Lotta people around. And I don't mean the massage girls. That I'm okay with and its common for them to be hanging out on the couch in the waiting room. First time I sat in the waiting room for ten minutes with some other dude. Not clear exactly if he was picking someone up or whether he was waiting for a massage. Second time there were family members there who were definitely not employees, and third time one of the girls kids was there. I'm guessing though that this may not be the norm, it may be a situation during the Holidays as these two visits were just prior to Christmas when the kids were out of school.

• Like 2