Hi Guys. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try out this relatively new location on Merivale Road and has anything to report. Please excuse if this thread looks disjointed - I'm just figuring out how to navigate the site and not very tech-savvy yet!

Lucy, who has been mentioned here previously. Older Asian, gorgeous! But, again, she is now legit, so no extras, but great massage and personality! There is also a very young and cute asian, but I did not get opportunity to try her yet!

Thanks again Paddie. Think I'll give it a try for myself and report back. In the meantime, anyone else have comments to share?

scrooge, did you give them a try? any chance paddiewack is wrong about the extras? the web site says open 9 to 9 monday to saturday and drop ins are welcome which is not typical

In response to the last two, no I have not had a chance to try them yet. Located at 1061 Merivale and their number is listed in their ad on Kiji...... If that's not clear, PM me and I'll give you more detail Whiteman.

Okay guys, I did it! I saw Lucy this afternoon at Unicorn and thoroughly enjoyed a nice relaxing massage, one of the best I've ever had. Perfect touch and pressure, and nice slow stroke. As some have mentioned above it was purely vanilla - not even a hint of anything else - but Lucy is very sweet and an amazing masseuse, well worth the visit.

The place is very clean and comfortable, very relaxing ambiance. You may want to check it out for yourselves provided you're not looking for any advanced intimacy. Unfortunately, Lucy was the only person on staff at the time so we were interrupted by a couple of phone calls and one other walk-in client which was a bit disconcerting. Nevertheless, I'll likely return to give it another go.

Guys, I've known Lucy for years and she has always been an excellent masseuse. Now she finally has her own place and is an RMT which means you can submit if you have insurance coverage. But you will not get a finish as she has worked hard to get this far and won't risk it for a few bucks.

Lucy also gives an excellent pedicure if you are into that. She also offers facials (yeah, I tried it) and other spa services and it is for men and women. And the facility is new and excellent. Highly recommend.

Guys, I've known Lucy for years and she has always been an excellent masseuse. Now she finally has her own place and is an RMT which means you can submit if you have insurance coverage. But you will not get a finish as she has worked hard to get this far and won't risk it for a few bucks.

Lucy also gives an excellent pedicure if you are into that. She also offers facials (yeah, I tried it) and other spa services and it is for men and women. And the facility is new and excellent. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the info, slurp.

It is very good to hear that somebody's hard work is paying off. I will definitely consider seeing Lucy, respecting the way she operates her spa.

toine

There's been an awful lot of discussion about a place that doesn't do "what we are looking for".:confused0024:

While most of us mongers are looking for more, there are lots here that are looking for legit massage without finish. I usually get my "finish" from an SP like C &/or M, then go see Lucy to relax and get my spine put back in place lol

The fact that there is so much discussion here is a tribute to Lucy and her skills. Something for everyone in the threads here ......

i was there on Friday... i knew what was and what wasn't on the menu but went because I was interested in trying a new place. I received an amazing massage - Lucy knows what she's doing. And while there was no "ending" in the traditional sense, it was a sensual experience in some ways. She has a way of somehow transmitting energy through her touch. Totally professional and guided by her new profession - but still someone who understands how to make clients leave feeling better.

I will repeat for sure - she's a great lady.