Pretty Paige is all that!

Guest f***2f***

OMG.....you guys do not want to go to Pretty Paige cause she's way too good for you guys!! :D

ha but seriously, I was a little nervous going there cause I wasn't sure. I got to her place and it was a bit difficult to find parking...I took a chance and I think we established that I was in her space so it was ok....but you can get towed and ticketed if you're in the wrong space.

any way got into her place and she was absolutely gorgeous as has been mentioned more than a few times here (I did my research). Gorgeous face, beautiful long brunette hair (down to her bum) nice breasts (tastefully enhanced) killer butt....yum and very fit. she loves to ride her bike. She smells absolutely great...she's all woman! Just my type..curvy.

We went in her bedroom...nice atmosphere..candlelight and when she took her robe off she had on a nice tight shorty top and tight shorts. Lots of DFK,,,she liked to suck on my lower lip which was hot..and definately has a talented tongue. she told me to just let her know what I liked or didn't like and she'd adjust....boy did she ever. I had a lot of fun sucking her prominent nipples which stick out nicely like little pencil erasers when you lick and suck them....she seemed to like that and admitted that her breasts were very sensitive....they were definately fun to explore and suck.

soon her little shorts were down and I was having a great time rubbing and feeling her beautiful curvy bum.

Next we lay on the bed and after some kissing with her on top and me feeling her gorgeous ass and boobs she gave me a really sweet BBBJ, slow and sensous and just the way I like it. I told her I wanted to eat her pussy and she was definately into that. Nice shaved pussy with lovely lips and hard little clit....she got very wet as I ate her and moaned appreciatively especially when I put a finger or two in and stroked the roof of her pussy while I licked her cute little clit.

Had a bit of trouble getting my jacket on as I'm kinda thick...which she said was perfect for doggie which she hoped I wanted to give her.....mmmml let's think...OK!! Did her doggie for quite a while and that was a lot of fun...the view was absolutely spectacular!!

After that she gave me a nice BBBJ again and then another jacket and a bit more doggie. I asked her if I could eat her pussy again and she was pretty enthusiastic about that....she got really wet when I stroked her with my two fingers and licked her clit again and she asked me to fuck her again so we finished up missionary.

After that we talked about a lot of stuff....motorcycles, sports, likes/dislikes...she's very down to earth and totally honest...she loves sex and it shows...

cost =3 brown

attitude 10/10

place 10/10

looks/body 10/10

sense of humour 100/100

Definately want to have another visit....and to take her for a ride on my motorcycle when it gets warmer...as I promised. (she'll look hot in leather!)

Guest f***2f***
igotaboner too from reading this review :)

ha ha. thanks guys it was a pleasure to write it and she is a real sweetheart

You better take me for a ride, I just got new black leather pants too love...

Kisses and hope to see you soon...

Guest f***2f***
You better take me for a ride, I just got new black leather pants too love...

Kisses and hope to see you soon...

Leather pants and your butt OMG how can I resist that?? this week's crazy for me but next week...you're going for a ride sweetie!!

Had another visit with Paige today, I think she has the hottest body of any woman I have seen in this town at least in my memory witch may be fading. And I love examining every inch, there is no single part that is not exactly the way I would imagine it if I could create a woman from scratch! She is a Brazilian bomb shell, nipples that go erect like pencils with the slightest stimulation, perfect man made D's maybe DD"s tight tiny waist and flat tummy, the to die for Brazilian butt that I dream about and incredible DFK absolutely responsive to your rhythm and taste. I can't stop at an hour, do yourself a favor and book a little extra time, she is such a cool person you will want to spend at least 2 hours with her. Probably the best part for me is she loves taking Greek as much I love giving it. Don't let that bother you though she is willing to cater to many different fetishes and seems to offer many options, if you have always had a fantasy and want it played out by an absolutely stunning woman, give her a ping and see if she is up for it. It is hard to say anything that has not already been said other than schools out and Paige is ready. She is in my top three.

I think for pic's she will email you if you ask, she is a self described gym bunny, and that is probably a good description she is tanned, dark hair, dark eyes, slim tight tummy, perfect man made boobs, perfect round little butt, and very athletic.

nice post dummpy, I still have yet to review this girl but according to your posts, I probably wouldn't need to

I dont have a website, mainly for I am a very private person. I work in a field where this life style is not accepted at all...

Please email me, I have lots of pictures and dont mind sending them out, I just think the internet leaves a very think trail of private information.

Again to all my loving men, kisses and until next time, it was my great pleasure.

Guest Niko47

This is my first post on cerb. I just wanted to thank everyone who reviewed Paige. It's because of these reviews that I decided to give her a call. I am very glad that I did. Everything that is said about her is completely true (if not understated). She is gorgeous, amazing body and a great person to talk to. I can't wait for the next time Paige!

Hey Paige, any chance of getting a picture of you wearing that sexy dress you wore for me! I will email you ...wow first impressions walking through your door left me saying OMFG, with my jaw dropped wide open..you are a very diresable/tasty woman..until we meet very soon again!

I dont have a website, mainly for I am a very private person. I work in a field where this life style is not accepted at all...

Please email me, I have lots of pictures and dont mind sending them out, I just think the internet leaves a very think trail of private information.

Again to all my loving men, kisses and until next time, it was my great pleasure.

Guest f***2f***
Hey Paige, any chance of getting a picture of you wearing that sexy dress you wore for me! I will email you ...wow first impressions walking through your door left me saying OMFG, with my jaw dropped wide open..you are a very diresable/tasty woman..until we meet very soon again!

If he gets a pic...I want one too!!! :D

If he gets a pic...I want one too!!! :D

Hey Paige me three, please :) :)

Me....four s.v.p.

OMG, me too! I am heading into town next week and really want to meet up with this lovely lady!

Gentlemen,

As we all know, this is a recommendation board, so here is my “recommendation” for a visit with the fantabulous Pretty Paige!

We have the privilege of sharing a guest who decided to take it upon himself to introduce us by setting a visit for the three of us together. Trusting him the way I do, and reading so much good about her, I agreed and yesterday was the day! Since arriving in Ottawa, I haven’t entertained with another SP, so it was a new experience and we met at her place.

She opened the door, and I was stunned. She has such a great look, her smile is breathtaking and she glowed with that exuberance that comes from clean living and true inner spirit. Needless to say, I was completely entranced. She is such a captivating young woman. She was wrapped in a cozy La Senza robe, and her legs just went on and on. Barefoot, with her long hair in a tie-up, she looked like she should have a pair of cutoffs and a tank on, but there were perfect little black panties hiding underneath.

Our petite party moved down the hall, and the rest was majik! She is perfect, with a body that should be captured in marble and displayed. Flawless, and there is no greater critic of a woman, than another woman. Her skin is divine, and her body is intoxicating. A Brazilian bombshell to a tee, I explored every facet with great joy!

The real entrapment is her smile, it lights up her face with a genuine glow that is so rare to find. It shows the true beauty within, when many would be happy with just the package on the outside. She is real, and it shows. Without a doubt, she is coming into her own, and while dangerous now, is going to be a true triple threat as time goes on. Brains, beauty and soul, I would not change a thing about her, in my mind why mess with perfection?

Yours,

Catherine

Wow - awesome review. Cat if you are as adept with your hands on my body as they are on the keyboard then I need to see you as soon as I can!! As for Paige - I fully agree. She is a stunning, intelligent and extremely sexy lady. She looks great in her PJs too!!

Yup that is Paige...just down right perfection and sexy, (now I wish I could of been there as your photographer I would taken just a few more than 700 pictures and get in on the fun)

Guest f***2f***
Wow - awesome review. Cat if you are as adept with your hands on my body as they are on the keyboard then I need to see you as soon as I can!! As for Paige - I fully agree. She is a stunning, intelligent and extremely sexy lady. She looks great in her PJs too!!

HEY GET IN LINE!!!!:D