Getting in the Game...

Guest test22

I am a first time user of this board, however, I have been lurking around for a few months now. I decided to jump in and ask for some help. I've decided to "get in the game" and was wondering who would be a great sp for a first timer? All I am looking for is someone who will make me feel comfortable and provide an unrushed service. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Hi test22:

Welcome to the board.

Please read the reviews for HotStuffHeidi and Christina posted recently (I recommend both since they are both very pretty, very friendly with looks like the girl next door and will make you feel at ease). There was a similar thread not long ago entitled "Starter Suggestions" where PrettyPaige and AdorableChloe were also recommended highly by other board members.

Good luck.

There is also Erica Sky who has also been reviewed on this Board.

If you like older women there is always Lilly Love as long as you have lots of stamina. Other SP's who have good reviews on the Board are AlexisXXX and Veronica Valentine.

If you have been lurking around, you have seen all the reviews. You have to decide based on incall or outcall and timing.

Choices....choices....choices.....

For a first time experience......once you have found the lady of your choice......tell her it is your first experience....the ladies are very understanding and will help ease the tension....

I am a first time user of this board, however, I have been lurking around for a few months now. I decided to jump in and ask for some help. I've decided to "get in the game" and was wondering who would be a great sp for a first timer? All I am looking for is someone who will make me feel comfortable and provide an unrushed service. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

What are willing to spend?What type of woman are you looking for? What services are you looking? There many SP's out there, so have fun shop around...if you are looking for top end SP you could drop 4 bills..if you are looking not to spend that much..you will need to seek out threads and make a sound decision...happy hunting

I thought you don't provide SP services.

VIP Julie should stop misleading clients. You say your not a SP so please do not answer threads that deal with SP's.

I have had enough of that as well. I am suspending her account.

Guest f***2f***
I have had enough of that as well. I am suspending her account.

good move...she's a dancer not a lover...ha ha

MOD.....I do not have anything against Julie.....but I agree...enough is enough......thanks

Guest test22

Thanks for all of the advice and recommendations guys. I've made my decision...tomorrow's the day! I'll write up a review once I recover.

Sorry to have this thread cause issues with anyone...what a first impression I have made.

Thanks for all of the advice and recommendations guys. I've made my decision...tomorrow's the day! I'll write up a review once I recover.

Sorry to have this thread cause issues with anyone...what a first impression I have made.

Don't worry about this. Julie had it coming. She has been warned about interfeering in threads and misleading people. If others had not said anything you might have gone to see her and would have been very disappointed.

I am sure many will be waiting to see your review. You are not the first to ask recommendation for a first time.