Dionnejolie

someone must have she's been in Freddy for 3-4 days...

Additional Comments:

someone must have she's been in Freddy for 3-4 days...

Website says she's based in London so I tried searching most of Ontario reco's but came up with nothing... has all the markings of a legit provider with website, phone number that doesn't change on a weekly basis and keeps the same name. Hopefully someone has seen her I can't justify her rates on someone with no reco's anywhere

I checked the T board and found nothing on her. She may be based in London but she likely doesn't work there much.

She is very real and very good. I drove up from Moncton to see her today and I would go again tomorrow if she would still be in town. Just a tip for some of you guys, if a lady goes to all the work of doing a website she usually is legit. If you can't afford it , find a new hobby.

• Like 1

Most times a website indicates legit great service but not always... I have paid high end rates for girls that are terrible and have paid lower rates for great experiences so just because rates are higher doesn't equal great service.. been doing this long enough all over Canada to know to do my research and rely on reco's as part of an indicator as to woman I choose to see.

• Like 1