Anna @ Brass Club

Anna arrived at Brass Club a few weeks ago. I noticed when she arrived - I'm not sure quite what it was, but something about her online presence just made me think, "Yes..."

Life got in the way, as it sometimes does, so fast-forward a bit and imagine me walking through downtown Ottawa, cursing the fact that I'd parked a few blocks away on the wettest day since Noah built the Ark. It was worth it, though, when I was shown into the room to meet Anna. The door closed, and a few seconds later I was definitely thinking, "YES". And that was before I'd even managed to get as far as taking my jacket off...

You probably won't be too amazed to hear that we did get the jacket off me pretty soon after that, followed by everything else. Some soapy fun in the shower was followed by a lot of slippery fun on the massage table (lots of oil, even more enjoyment). There was time for me to return the compliment and give Anna a massage, which was almost as much fun as what had happened previously, before it was time to head for the shower again and wash off all that oil.

There was even time for conversation at various points during my visit (although, to be fair, I was far too distracted for that at other times). Anna seems to have been at the head of the queue when both brains and looks were handed out, so you won't be disappointed on either front.

Alas, our time together ended all too soon... but there will be other times. Soon.

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.