Sensual Erin

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting with Erin. After exchanging a few emails and getting time out of my schedule to meet up with her, the appointment was finally made. Erin is not only very beautiful, but very very good at giving a relaxing sensual massage. Within 10 minutes of the 60 minute session I was in a complete state of relaxation and awe, I could have stayed there for another 60 minutes easily. Anyways, I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a very relaxing soothing massage, and Erin, thank you again and see you soon!

Late last year I too had the pleasure of meeting Erin who is a beautiful, captivating woman who will have you completely at ease within minutes of meeting her.

Contacting Erin via email and finally arranging an appointment by phone was a breeze, the email exchange gave both of us time to learn a little about each other and helped to break the ice..........

I really enjoyed her massage which was a wonderful combination of soothing and stimulating massage techniques and pure sensuality.

Erin is a very caring concerned individual who takes pride in her appearance and her work and it shows!

Highly recommended and I would be back to see her in a heartbeat if circumstances permitted.

Treat her well gentlemen, she is another gem and a wonderful addition to CERB!

Rodehard

I have only visited Erin once but really enjoyed it. She is intelligent, sweet and talented. Treat her well. Her west end location is inconvenient for me which is probably a good thing because I am saving a lot of money by not enjoying her skills every week :smile:

I'll add my two cents as well - saw Erin about a year ago and enjoyed the experience. The location has been the only reason I haven't repeated. Kind of a lame excuse, given how easy Ottawa is to navigate. Oh well. This city is an embarrassment of riches in terms of the quantity and quality of providers given its size...