Keissy Hennessy

I did a search for Keissy recommendations and the only one out east was in the New Brunswick area so I just had to start one for Nova Scotia.

I have seen her once before and when I saw she was paying us a return visit I decided that spending a few hours with her would be an excellent way to start off the new year.

Part One - The Booking

Initial contact and setup of the appointment was done via e-mail a few weeks prior to her visit. I like advance booking, it allows for the anticipation to build. Confirmation and agenda suggestions :wink: were made via PM.

Part Two - The Encounter

She greeted me wearing a little tight purple dress with black nylons. Very nice. Her new photos on her web site are accurate, she has nice curves. We shared a bit of conversation over some wine before moving onto the more intimate part of the meeting. Kissing her was very enjoyable, in fact could have spent a lot of time just on that. I don?t want to get into a detailed description of what happened next but we did sample a number of the items listed on her site.

We talked more between rounds of action. Talking to her was very easy, I felt very much at ease with her.

All to soon the time was up. I was willing to extend the session but she had another appointment later so that was not possible.

Part Three - The Aftermath

The best encounters leave you with a satisfied feeling in more than one way. They leave you with some memories, parts of the meeting that stand out when you think about it later. She provided those for me :grin:. She is highly recommended. So thank you Keissy, until next time.

• Like 2

Just had the pleasure of meeting Keissy , luckly for me she had a cancellation .

She met me at the door wearing a very sexy matching braand panties with garter's and stockings and high heels . Her pics do not do her justice . ( they are definatly real )

We warmed up with a little kissing and playing around and then on to the many pf theother services offered on her site ...Definatly going to repeat for longer time next time ... Thanks again I had a great time ...

I can't believe that there are not more recommendations for this lady. I recently had the pleasure of spending time with Keissy in Halifax for a GFE+ session. To say I wasn't disappointed was an understatement. She is incredibly beautiful (photos are bang on), sexy, has a great personality and is very accommodating. She is going to be back in HRM this week. If you haven't had a chance to experience Keissy, I strongly recommend doing so - she won't be back until later in the summer. I certainly hope to repeat.

I booked with Keissy one week in advance, booking was so easy and she do reply all emails. I waited all week like a 16 year old for his date with his dream girl, got message from Keissy last night about appointment confirmation, this morning I groomed, and put on best clothes and to my disappointment I got txt that she is not well this morning. I was upset but I will give her high recommendations for informing me on time. From the day I booked till today I had few small chat with Keissy over emails and I did found that she is very poilite, down to earth, girl next door type lady, and ofcourse body tupe of MAXIM. Hoping that she feels better soon.

I recently met with Ms. Keissy. The meeting was setup a few days before via text message. She was always prompt in replying to my texts. Her location was very accessible and discreet at a very nice downtown Halifax hotel.

She is a fantastic lady. A great conversationalist with a sense of humor. Her pictures are accurate, however they don't do her justice, if you were to see her in person your jaw would drop from the vision of her beauty and perfect proportions.

From the moment I entered her room, I felt comfortable. Not to go into too many intimate details of the experience, let's just say that I left feeling three times more relaxed!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.