Help with phone etiquette when contacting SP's

I'm going to call a service provider in the near future and I wanted to make sure that I have a little guidance before I do. (my first time )

In order to find out if a full GFE experience is available, or the considerations involved, how would you ask? Is it OK to ask about body dimensions/age or weight if the information is not available? More importantly, is there anything you can think of to "avoid" mentioning, please let me know. I want to make a good first impression.

Also, when I see "outcall" does that include private homes or just hotels?

Thanks for any help and I apologize if these questions seem silly to the more experienced members. I have to admit, I am pretty nervous about calling and the last thing I want to do, is make mistakes.

Guest Donny44

I'd say just ask away. First question I usually ask is "how much". Then just ask your questions. I usually ask "Do you have many restrictions" which is politer than asking if what her restrictions are and she usually covers it anyway.

Outcall can mean Hotels and\or homes. Some SP's only visit hotels but that is usually in their add. I personally would refrain from inviting an SP I don't know to my residence but others do it. I guess it depends on your circumstances.

Of course its OK to ask body dimensions. No problem, IMO asking "Can I ask how much to get together and about your appearance."

I don't know if a long winded conversation of the "considerations involved" in a "full GFE experience" will happen. To me DFK is a personal thing. Most SP's, even when their Add says GFE, it also says YMMV. I personally don't ask about GFE because if its in the add, then it might happen. Also some GFE means safe GFE, ie CBJ vs BBBJ. If something is important to you, then ask. Being shy is OK, I once saw one of my fav SP's several times before I got up the nerve to ask her about DFKing, she was horrified, lol, just wasn't her thing. Wish I'd asked on the phone.

Basically some SP's\Agencies are very friendly and accomodating on the phone, some arn't. Some agencies get hundereds of calls a day and it shows in their telephone manners.

If you are nervous, especially if its your first time, I'd recommend an SP who has been well reviewed and is very friendly. If you're uncertain who to see for your first time I'd recommend starting a thread asking for suggestions. I'm pretty sure I know who the consensious recommendation would be, and I'd suggest her, but because this is my first post here, I'd be branded a shill lol.

Welcome to the board:

Your questions are legit and don't feel embarrassed about asking them. I can relate to your questions well because I am relatively new to the hobby and even more so to the board.

Regarding who may be the best SP to be your first, there has been a couple of recent threads (one entitled "Starter Suggestions" and the second entitled "Getting in the game"). Please read them they are many good suggestions there for starters.

Regarding your the questions on GFE, some agencies are relatively more accommodating in answering GFE related questions (PK is a good example, if they call you back soon enough as they promise) and there is another for example that when I started asking about a simple GFE related services, the guy (in my view) got rude and aggressive (Abra.......). Independents tend to describe their services more detailed in the adds (please refer to EC site) and more willing to answer questions (GFE related or otherwise) on the phone. Also when you call independents you speak directly to the girl and not a third party (the agent in the agency who answers the call) who may promise services on behalf of the girl who may or may not be willing to provide. A SP with a girl next door looks may be best for a first timer (please refer to the threads mentioned above to find a few recommended ones). It is totally okay to ask questions about age, weight and dimensions if the information is not available. In my view it may be good practice to avoid asking questions of sexual nature (i.e. asking about oral sex, but rather use the abbreviations. i.e. DATY or 69. But this is just my view).

Remember, it is okay to be nervous the first (or even second) time. I was too six months ago when I started the hobby. And one important thing that I didn't know and since I found out (when I join this board) is that outcalls are legal (even incalls appear to be pretty much safe) and I feel a lot less nervous since I found that out (I am now only concerned about possible SDD/SID but no such incident was reported by long time hobbyests in a recent SDD related threat which is very comforting). You will learn so much when you join a board like this one that gradually will make the hobby much less worrisome and much more enjoyable. There are some very helpful board members here (both SPs and hobbyests) that you can PM for more detailed info (on a specific SP). Also use search and do a research on a SP of your liking. There are some useful relatively accurate reviews on a relatively large number of SPs on this board. Choose those ones that are consistently reviewed well and reviewed as ones providing true (and in my view also safe) GFE services.

Good luck.

If you are nervous, especially if its your first time, I'd recommend an SP who has been well reviewed and is very friendly. If you're uncertain who to see for your first time I'd recommend starting a thread asking for suggestions. I'm pretty sure I know who the consensious recommendation would be, and I'd suggest her, but because this is my first post here, I'd be branded a shill lol.

Donny44; Most board members will not brand you a shill if you make a recommendation about an SP who has been well reviewed on this board as you are suggesting. Those that get branded a shill are the ones that pop up a name out of knowhere about an SP that has been around for quite sometime and has never had a positive review. Remember that on this board we are not supposed to post negative reviews so no reviews doesn't mean no one has seen her before.

Unfortunately some have tried this before even an agency tried it a few times this winter. They are easy to pick as they usually post very few reviews and then dissapear after being caught.

In your case I would say you provided sound advice and are on your way to building credibility. So don't be shy about making recommendations and welcome to the board.

I have found that most Indies will click, or (rarely) not click, with the caller and establish a friendly rapport. If the sense of humour of both is on the same wavelength and the man is a gentleman (no joking beyond whatever boundaries she establishes by taking her jokes to that level first), they (the ladies) will usually make it a very easy conversation.

I'm going to call a service provider in the near future and I wanted to make sure that I have a little guidance before I do. (my first time )

In order to find out if a full GFE experience is available, or the considerations involved, how would you ask? Is it OK to ask about body dimensions/age or weight if the information is not available? More importantly, is there anything you can think of to "avoid" mentioning, please let me know. I want to make a good first impression.

Also, when I see "outcall" does that include private homes or just hotels?

Thanks for any help and I apologize if these questions seem silly to the more experienced members. I have to admit, I am pretty nervous about calling and the last thing I want to do, is make mistakes.

From an SP's point of view, I would send her an introductory e-mail giving her a little info about yourself such as your first name, age, height, the kind of encounter you're looking for, etc ( not too much info but enough to break the ice). Then you can follow through with your questions about her looks and restrictions, as then it won't be so blunt or akward as it usually is on the phone. Explain politely what you are looking for so it doesn't come across as too direct. Many SPs get thrown for a loop if you call them and put them on the spot. Many don't want to answer these questions over the phone where restrictions are concerned for various reasons such as LE. When I get the kind of e-mails that someone takes the time to write, I am going to take them more seriously than someone calling and asking off the bat. If you initiate a rapport with her by e-mail and then ask to call to speak with her, you probably won't be as nervous. JMO.

Alexa is absolutely right. Make sure you read the website of the provider concerned carefully before you ask her many questions as today most of the providers have a website. It will save a lot of your time and hers.

Good luck sweetie!

Isn't she cute?

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

Thank you everyone. This is a great bit of information. I am very happy that Alexa & Mika (and any other SP's) commented directly. What she said makes perfect sense, not to mention all the other good advice posted so far.

First contacts, are the scariest part for inexperienced people like myself. I feel a lot better about it now that I have some direction. I'm glad I posted.

From an SP's point of view, I would send her an introductory e-mail giving her a little info about yourself such as your first name, age, height, the kind of encounter you're looking for, etc ( not too much info but enough to break the ice). Then you can follow through with your questions about her looks and restrictions, as then it won't be so blunt or akward as it usually is on the phone. Explain politely what you are looking for so it doesn't come across as too direct. Many SPs get thrown for a loop if you call them and put them on the spot. Many don't want to answer these questions over the phone where restrictions are concerned for various reasons such as LE. When I get the kind of e-mails that someone takes the time to write, I am going to take them more seriously than someone calling and asking off the bat. If you initiate a rapport with her by e-mail and then ask to call to speak with her, you probably won't be as nervous. JMO.

i too prefer to answer questions via email as opposed to the phone. There are grey areas where the law is concerned (cell phones vs. landlines ) .... cyberspace is not considered a public venue, therefore i can honestly say i feel most comfortable answering questions there. also, jst MHO...

Guest rollerblade
as today most of the providers have a website

I find it easier that way.