Saturday recommendation

Hey everyone I am in ottawa Saturday for work, i come to ottawa every now and then and always like to try a massage, I've tried Indy and spa and usually prefer Indy, but my last few times haven't been great, different reasons, misleading pictures, meetings not going as discussed (maybe my fault for not speaking up) regardless I'm in town Saturday and I am hoping someone has an opinion to help

Prefer Indy but okay with spa, like if kissing can be an option and body slides, other than that Im open!

In alphabetical order:

Breath Taking Vivian

Exclusively Mia

Jackie Gilcrest

Sadie Banks

Now, I have seen none of these ladies but do know they all come very highly recommended. Likely only 1 or 2 of them work on Saturday.

In alphabetical order:

Breath Taking Vivian

Exclusively Mia

Jackie Gilcrest

Sadie Banks

Now, I have seen none of these ladies but do know they all come very highly recommended. Likely only 1 or 2 of them work on Saturday.

That is a great list Kennedy.

If you want to try out a SPA I can recommend Brass Club and Vibe, they are the only 2 that I have visited in Ottawa but you need to ask for GFE massage if you want kissing involved.