Ashlee

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I've just meet with Ashlee and noticed she did not have a reco . I'd like to let anyone that hasn't seen her to make an appointment. She was professional in setting up our meeting , to confirming and greeting . This girl is very sweet and looks like the girl next door . My experience was one of the best I've had in a long time . Ashlee is the real deal with a great personality and incredible skills .

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 8

Ashlee is a Sweet, Petite, Treat. She replies to your texts with Sentences! That is the first clue that the woman is genuine. You are greeted at the door by a pretty, sparkly-eyed lady, with a hint of a shy smile. Ashlee could be the stunning girl-next-door that you thought you never had a chance with...but in this case you find out that she is very easy to talk to, provides a lovely relaxed experience, and has the gentle demeanour that easily cuddles with her partner post-happy-ending: pretty classy, I say. In conversation with her, I heard about less-than-satisfactory exchanges she had had with troglodytes asking via text for explicit information from a Lady. Then she pantominined the exchange for me: an exquisite piece of dark humour. Anyway, I trust that the gents on this thread will gave a lady her due. Worth a visit. I should note that she has an incall location.

Edited by pepperjack
Add incall
  • Thanks 1

I just had a fantastic session with Ashlee. She is very pretty girl. Pics are accurate. Normal restrictions apply.

I visited her at her hotel in Fredericton but she is out of Moncton. I believe she has an incall location there. She told me that she should be getting a Lyla account soon.

Link

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.