Vanessa BP

Vanessa BP 4155/6414

Today i toftt......And i hope i will save you some$$$$$

The pics: Not the same girl, ( i do some recherch on tineye and i find nothing suspect) but the girl i met was cute. 5'3 130 a lot of tatoo very firm nice face so i decided to stay.

The service: She is a princess, many restriction and VERY MECANICAL, and his bbbj was so bad ..... I thing is the worst service i had since 5 years.

Damage:140$ for hh

She has two phones number....4155/6414

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/FemaleEsco...-real/90659787

When any guy shows up and its not the advertised lady, turn at the door and walk. Even if she is 100 times better than the picture still go home . By rejecting this at the door you deter bait and switch.

If every client said no it may not eliminate this but sure would slow it down.

• Like 5

Your not a man.....You can t understand!!! When a girl is hot ....You want fuck her!

Your boner lead you into a mediocre overpriced experience. This is what happens when you enable a BS artists. If that lady was honest she wouldn't have used fake pics.

Don't make us cry because you used your dick instead of your brain.

I am a man. And when something stinks I walk away!

• Like 7

I am a man, I don't understand it either. I now turn and walk away whenever I get to the door and it's not the same person as the pics in the ad. IMO, it takes a real man to turn and walk away no matter how hot she is! There still exists such things as dignity and pride even within this industry.

Something else I can't understand is how one can knowingly contribute to someone who uses fake pics and then turns around to express they tire of ads with fake pics and that others should be aware. A specific term comes to mind but I will leave that to whom ever is reading this to figure it out.

Happy hobbing.

• Like 7

If it helps anyone, she used to go by the name Brooklyn and worked out of Kingston a lot a few years ago.

Not really. She sounds like the type who regularly changes name, pictures and don't care about building a good reputation.

Unless someone can provide a functional link with real info and pictures, the most helpful advice remains to NOT pay someone who uses fake pictures.