Recommendations

Hi everyone, this is a rather specific request for info, but here it goes anyway: I'm into mutual ri_ _ _ _ g, any SP or recommendations for SPs who appreciate giving and receiving this service???

Considering the high level of hygiene involved, it's the kind of thing that mostly happen in the heat of the moment. I seen ladies into it , but they often prefer to see first hand what they're dealing with before putting it on the table.

• Like 1

There's some MA and SP that are into it, but I second Gregsand. Hygiene is a big thing (both cleanliness and the trimming of the area), for most girls that enjoy doing it. For this reason, most girls won't just offer it and ymmv with those that do.

• Like 4

who appreciate giving and receiving this service???

It might just be me, but I've always found it impossible to consider such a service/activity with someone I've never even met.

I don't think it's so much a 'heat of the moment' thing as it is a 'some people's bits are more appealing' thing, lol..

I don't know how men decide what bits they'll put their mouths on, but (for me) hygiene is only one of a few different things that help me decide such.

• Like 2

Thank you all, especially the girls, for your views and interesting conversation on this more tisqué topic!

There's nothing "risqué" in the topic. The subject was brought up several times in other threads. At first look it may sound unusual as few ladies actually advertise it. But considering all the unknown in regard to the hygiene and health of new clients, it's very understandable why it's often reserved for a few men(or women) answering certain criteria's.

The same way lobbyists won't stick their tongue everywhere with some providers, ladies also care about their safety when meeting someone new. Just plain common sense.

Just plain common sense.

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this activity, but it certainly falls much more within the fetish spectrum rather than say GFE. It therefore warrants additional precautions and considerations above and beyond cleanliness before reaching the required comfort level to actually enjoy the act.

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this activity, but it certainly falls much more within the fetish spectrum rather than say GFE. It therefore warrants additional precautions and considerations above and beyond cleanliness before reaching the required comfort level to actually enjoy the act.

This is an adult website. What two of them do behind closed door is none of our businesses. If some get a thrill out of sticking their tongue in a dirty pooper, who are we to judge.

As long everyone involved is fine with it, that's pretty much the end of the discussion.