In a famous Seinfeld episode, George and Jerry theorized that the only thing better than ?make-up sex? is ?conjugal visit sex? if you happen to be dating someone in jail. During a latter episode, George actually was dating a lady in jail and he concluded that ?conjugal visit sex? would be surpassed by ?fugitive sex? if his lady was to break out. Hold that thought for a minute or two

A few weeks ago I had my first (hopefully of many) encounters with Emma Alexandra. That was no small feat because Emma and I had tried to connect at least three times over the previous number of months. It was typically my schedule that kept us from connecting but on one occasion our encounter did not happen because Emma had to cancel her trip to my city. When that occurred I decided to have a little fun and sent Emma an email jokingly describing how her cancelling had shattered my heart and it was now imperative that we connect as she was the only woman in the world that could mend it.

Well, we finally connected, and I will describe our encounter this way. If you are somehow able to sum George?s ?make-up sex?, ?conjugal visit sex? and ?fugitive sex?, the total would not come close to my ?mend my broken heart? encounter with Emma. It was totally erotic. As soon as I arrived we locked in an embraced and were into the thick of things in no time. When we did come up for air, we laughed and talked. Emma is such an exciting lady. She is great. We had so much fun!

Emma is well known on CERB and well reviewed. I was totally pampered during our two hour encounter. In her ad?s she speaks of being your muse and I confirm that is true. I am looking forward to seeing Emma again and will not be at all surprised if she takes me to a dimension beyond our ?mend my heart? encounter. So my fellow CERB gentlemen, IMAO the Jerrys and Georges of the world can continue to fantasise of make-up sex or fugitive sex or whatever, but we have our Emma, always exceeding expectations, a great lady making erotic adventures come true. Guys, (and perhaps gals as well) if you get the chance to see Emma, DO IT!! It will provide you with some wonderful lifelong memories, I guarantee!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.