Adorable Chloe!!!!

Available Chloe! Anticipating Chloe! Absent Chloe! I think I've said it all.

From the first time I laid eyes on this beautiful young woman through EC I've wanted to meet her. Little did I know it was going to be a comedy of erorrs in making this happen. Our first appointment was a no show on her part quite some time back. I sent an e-mail to her voicing my dissapointment and actually did get a response almost immediately. Chloe was regretful in making the error and promised to make it up to me. Our second appointment did not materialize either as she became ill. I will give her credit she called and sent an e-mail repeatedly until she could reach me and inform me of the cancellation. After speaking to her on the phone I could tell she was quite dissapointed we could not make this happen. Perhaps this was not meant to be.

There was something that kept drawing me back to her. We exchanged e-mails for awhile and laughed at our inability to make this work. Chloe was determined to see me after our e-mail exchanges and we finally scheduled a date. We kept exchanging e-mails leading up to our appointment as though we had been in a long distance relationship. I awoke to a never ending rain the day of our appointment and thought what a great day to be inside and have a little fun. I arrived at her room in an upscale dowtown hotel and was met with great anticipation and excitement. She was as adorable as I imagined, what a sweetheart, a huge hug and long kiss was the greeting. We talked non stop as we started to undress each other and kiss, it was great. We got into bed and wrapped ourselves under the covers, almost like getting out of the rain. A wonderful BBBJ followed by an enthusiastic session with her on top. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but looking into those beautiful eyes, I was done. She held her position with me inside her for awhile as we kissed and talked. We then cuddled under the covers, she loves this. I felt I was back in high school with my parents away for the weekend. We couldn't stop kissing and talking, she is so adorable. A sweet Daty, a fantastic HJ followed by a great session of multiple positions, round two. We cuddled under the covers until it was time to leave, I could have spent the night. Don't let the cute girly look fool you she knows what she is doing. Chloe is a petite girl, small breasts, slim soft body, very cute look.

We both agreed it was so much fun to finally meet. I'm glad I did not give up on this wonderful person. She has a great heart a wonderful personality and is incredibly genuine. I know that reaching her and seeing her can sometimes be difficult but she is just one person and the demand to see her is above and beyond one human.

Available Chloe! Anticipating Chloe! Absent Chloe! I think I've said it all.

Make no mistake she will always be Adorable Chloe! to me.

Guest m**art-1**9

speaking of adorable chloe...imagine my surprise when i saw her on one of those 'amateur websites' so prevalent these days...who knew??? PM me if you want the link

any one know what happened to her website? it's different now...

Yes, emailed Chloe a while back, she is building a new one, hope she posts th url once she ready :)

Shorter hair than in her pics, but cute, open-minded, good body and excellent service. Highly recommended if you prefer shorter women.

Frank

she was amazing for me too ...I had the best duo with her and a gf a long while ago when she was with PK ... actually that was probably the best duo I ever had and will be hard to beat.

speaking of adorable chloe...imagine my surprise when i saw her on one of those 'amateur websites' so prevalent these days...who knew??? PM me if you want the link

just post the link, I think I have seen this one if it takes place on a boat?

she was amazing for me too ...I had the best duo with her and a gf a long while ago when she was with PK ... actually that was probably the best duo I ever had and will be hard to beat.

Can I borrow your girlfriend for a while?

hahahaha

Dreamer8: you've had some time to see other Duos....do you still stand by what you said in this thread or has your opinion changed?

do you have any idea how i can reach chloe i left couple a message and she never call me back.any email address i can get a hold of her.

do you have any idea how i can reach chloe i left couple a message and she never call me back.any email address i can get a hold of her.

Adorable Chloe keeps a low profile. Try calling back in a few days. She is selective in who she sees.

Guest S****_Up

Yes, Chloe is seeing a few new people. Be patient, she's absolutely worth the wait.

Enjoyed the review, it was great that you were persistant and had a good time. She sounds like a lot of fun. The better they are, the harder they are to reach.

A Duo is on my list to try, never had the pleasure.

Neil