I missed Sexapalooza ...anybody was there this weekend in Ottawa?

If you were, tell us.....

http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/

Sexapalooza is a fun, upscale consumer trade show dedicated to entertaining and educating out attendees on all aspects of sexuality. Expect to watch fantastic stage shows, be prepared to learn new ideas and tips during our free seminars given by professionals in the sex industry, and know that you?ll be shopping for great deals and the newest, hottest

toys and products for your bedroom.

Upcoming Shows

* Ottawa January 14-16, 2011

* Toronto February 25-27, 2011

* Hamilton March 11-13, 2011

tickets

At the Door:

Adult Day Pass $20.00 (includes Lansdowne Ticket surcharge $2.50 and HST)

Adult Weekend Pass $30.00 (includes Lansdowne Ticket surcharge $2.50 and HST)

Buy online and SAVE!

Adult Day Pass $15.00 (includes Lansdowne Park Ticket surcharge $1.50 and HST)

Adult Weekend Pass $25.00 (includes Lansdowne Park Ticket surcharge $1.50 and HST)

To purchase advanced tickets click here

Please note:

* Cash preferred at the ticket booths. Debit available for $1 fee

* Each ticket is valid for 1 day

* The show is open to adults 19 years and over. No infants. Licensed event.

* Cameras are welcome at the show, however there will be no photography in the Dungeon. Video not allowed without permission of Show Management.

Among men, sex sometimes results in intimacy; among women, intimacy sometimes results in sex.

Sexapalooza was selected to be featured on Dragon's Den

Sexapalooza was selected to be a part of the 2010/2011 season of Dragons' Den.

Our pitch included ownership in our first US show which will be held in Philadelphia in November 2011. Does Show Producer, Liz Lewis, slay the Dragons, get burned to a crisp or does she go home with a phone number?

Be sure to watch on Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 at 8:00 PM (8:30 PM in NFLD) on CBC Television to find out what happens!

http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/

I did drop in, the girl on the pole was amazing! and there was lots of kinky stuff, 1st timer for me, and will go again!

Went there this weekend had a great time. It's was a lot better this year than last due to the more 'seminar areas' and I found that the booths actually carried different merch, which made shopping really nice. I wish them luck on Dragon's Den, although I would unfortunately suspect no dragon would associate their name with that, too much of a risk given potential returns.

I want to give a special kudos to CMJ for their booth. I was really impressed by it! I must remember it for the next bachelor party I have to organize :icon_smile:

I went both Friday and Saturday nights and it was wonderful! A little jammed people wise but too much fun! Friday night I was on the hunt for outfits and I found several booths that carried some really cute pieces for very reasonable prices. It was too busy to try things on so I just sucked it up and bought them anyway. I loved the burlesque on stage - amazing, The Dungeon with the Dom with pink chain mail glasses and the enormous mandogsub on a chain, the naked girls with the body paint! So much to look at it was overwhelming.

Saturday night was toy night! The variety was excellent and I re-outfitted my toybox to the max. All kinds of new wizzes, whistles and whatnots to play with!!!!! Swings and slings, tongues and tongs, massage and movies and a little walking hardon monk that isn't quite up to spec. This is just some of the loot I dragged home this weekend. I just wish people wouldn't keep running into my suitcase while I'm there.....

cat

Guest **m***e_***al***

I went to sexapalooza last year for the first time and I think once was enough for me. My friends and I had a blast in the giant vagina, the cage, and getting 'flogged' (is that how you call it? lol) by some old guy. I will never forget those memories!! It was really surprising to see the overwhelming turnout, considering that sex and the adult industry is somewhat of a taboo and Ottawa is supposed to be a government city. I guess we're all just a bunch of freaks down here, although some are more open then others (including yours truly!).

You should definitely check it out at least once, so plan ahead for next year. Next event I'm looking forward to is the motorcycle show at the end of the month!!

Guest o*****24

I was there on Sunday, and it was a different lay-out then years gone by. Still, lots on interesting things. There was a fashion show on while I was there, but the models didn't look of age.

Lots of gizmos and gadgets. Picked up a few things for the "tool box."

Pretty good turn out too. Definately worth checking out!

Rats! I missed it too.....does anyone know when it will be here again?

Thanks for the funny suitcase visual Cat.....hmmmm, what naughty fun lurks inside the "tickley trunk" suitcase! hee hee!!

LOL... Sounds like a plan! Maybe we can plan it for next year in Ottawa. I am going to check out the Toronto one in Feb and see how they manage it and what kind of turn out it gets.

I was kinda joking but if a few of you actually wanted to I am sure I could get the booth paid for and some promo stuff. 15000 is very good numbers.