studio 2000

Guest u**f**3

Is this place still open? I walked past Cooper st and didn't see any signs. Any recommendations for boob lovers?

Is this place still open? I walked past Cooper st and didn't see any signs. Any recommendations for boob lovers?

There's never been any signs for this place, it's discrete. You can only make an appointment to see them. PM for info.

There's never been any signs for this place, it's discrete. You can only make an appointment to see them. PM for info.

Dude can you hook me up (pm) with contact info please

Posted via Mobile Device

I googled it couldn't find anything.

Any info anywhere pm me if you can.

Follow mmad's instructions exactly, and you should find it.

No website, you'll just have to give it a try and let us know how it went.

Since I've been getting a lot of PM's about this place, most of them are asking for descriptions. Basically, they have 3 main girls here:

Chantal: white, short blonde hair, 5'8", curvy, big rack, big ass.

Angie: black, long black hair, 5'6", curvy, big rack/ass.

Mary-Ann: white, long blonde hair, tall 6'+, slim, above-average rack/ass.

An update: There are two new girls working as well:

Annie and Megan. Both larger but sexy.

There's also Nathalie, but she's now only working one day a week, alternate weeks.

An update, have had a chance to see Anne finally. She's similar in most ways to Chantal and they are in fact close friends. Anne is a bit shorter, has brunette hair, and wears glasses. Anne is also quite bubbly, a bit more outgoing than Chantal even.

Just a note to regulars of this place that long-time favourite ebony Angie is back here, working Friday evenings and some Saturday mornings. She's been gone for over a year at least, so it's great to have her back.

Unfortunately, it means that it looks like she's back because Chantal has left. I expect Chantal will be back at some point in the future too, as the rest of the girls all expect her to be back.

• Like 1

After many years away, I went to Studio 2000. A very nice blonde Chantal greeted me at the door. French Canadian and although a bit large, had a great face. Big boobs. The massage was good with attentive pressure. A very good conversationalist with lots of laughs. Made me feel very special. The flip was very good and lots of fun. She is there only on certain days, so check. For a mature woman, she has great attitude and is worth visiting.

• Like 1

According to one MA -they are now closed as of last week, and under investigation for more offerings on the menu. Basically, the place was due to be shut down by September, and the old lady that owns the place, got caught by the company that owns the building and they're evicting her. So the guise is they're on holidays.

Too bad, it was a nice place!

As it happens, I know someone who works in the same building as the now late, lamented Studio 2000. He confirms the information regarding their demise. When I read this last post I realized why he'd been trying to call me last week. So there you go...

Damn! Some of my favourite memories (mammaries) were at this place. Can't believe its shutting down.

Are they really shut down?

They are slowly winding down operations until Sept. Right now, they will only see established customers.

In many ways it is surprising they didn't have trouble earlier since they operated there for so many years.

There is a new owner of the building they are located in.