studio 2000

Wonder if they will re-open somewhere else.

Posted via Mobile Device

They're talking about it, but the owner is already over 90! It's hard to say if she has the fortitude to start a brand new place from scratch.

I wonder if the building has new owners, since it was there for 40 years, no one bothering them, and suddenly noticed.

I wonder if the building has new owners, since it was there for 40 years, no one bothering them, and suddenly noticed.

That's exactly what it is.

They're talking about it, but the owner is already over 90! It's hard to say if she has the fortitude to start a brand new place from scratch.

Maybe the girls can get together and have a co-op ownership deal and re-open.

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe the girls can get together and have a co-op ownership deal and re-open.

Posted via Mobile Device

That would be ideal, but I do know for a fact that some of the girls don't get along with some of the other girls.

That would be ideal, but I do know for a fact that some of the girls don't get along with some of the other girls.

Thats too bad hopefully one of them will branch out on their own.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thats too bad hopefully one of them will branch out on their own.

Posted via Mobile Device

I called in today, and asked one of the girls what's going to happen after August. She seemed to think that they will be located at a new location, and that the current owner will remain. If that's the case then at 90+, she has a lot more fortitude than I ever thought. I've heard the same sort of thing from the other girls there, so maybe it's gonna happen?

I called in today, and asked one of the girls what's going to happen after August. She seemed to think that they will be located at a new location, and that the current owner will remain. If that's the case then at 90+, she has a lot more fortitude than I ever thought. I've heard the same sort of thing from the other girls there, so maybe it's gonna happen?

Great intel keep us posted and thx.

Well, went to Studio 2000 on its final day (yesterday), and possibly my last ever massage at this place was with ... Angie. Very sweet memories, and our ebony Angie was just as sweet as ever. I don't know if they will be able to setup again anytime soon somewhere else, but Studio 2000 now exists only as packages in a storage facility somewhere now, for the time being.