Its Officially UN-Offically ON FEB 10th Social

OK Folks, the Un-official Ottawa Cerb Valentines Day Party is on!!

Feb 10th from 7:00-12:00.

If you missed the last social, you wont want to miss this one. Tickets will be on sale shortly and will be announced in the next few days. DO NOT MSG mod for anything about this as its not put on by CERB.

More details to follow, so pass it on and mark the date on your calender.

OK Folks, the Un-official Ottawa Cerb Valentines Day Party is on!!

If you missed the last social, you wont want to miss this one. Tickets will be on sale shortly and will be announced in the next few days. DO NOT MSG mod for anything about this as its not put on by CERB.

More details to follow, so pass it on and mark the date on your calender.

last one was awesome i'm sure this one will be better

I take it the time would 1900 hours until 0001 ;) AM would be tough sledding..;)

The bar will still be open, so those who haven't had quite enough partying can carry on! I think six hours will be plenty of time for most, although some people do like to come a bit later and others leave earlier. That's what makes it so fun - just don't know who's going to show up.

Can we expect a public appearance from you, Pete?

I was asking about the start and finish time Angela, it could of been 700 am until 1200 noon, hence my sarcasm about tough sledding as there was no am or pm noted ;)

that is why I put 1900hours -0001 good old military time.

And "No" guest appearance sorry :( thanks for asking... I'm a private kinda guy but well known to some ladies :)

The bar will still be open, so those who haven't had quite enough partying can carry on! I think six hours will be plenty of time for most, although some people do like to come a bit later and others leave earlier. That's what makes it so fun - just don't know who's going to show up.

Can we expect a public appearance from you, Pete?

I was asking about the start and finish time Angela, it could of been 700 am until 1200 noon, hence my sarcasm about tough sledding as there was no am or pm noted ;)

that is why I put 1900hours -0001 good old military time.

And "No" guest appearance sorry :( thanks for asking... I'm a private kinda guy but well known to some ladies :)

Gotcha Pete. That one went over my head.

Tickets are on sale starting Friday. Please Contact Angela for payment.

If you prefer you can email transfer me the money or paypal me to [email protected] . Make sure you include your cerb handle. For name to me use Ottanon Cerb.

Cost is $20 per gentleman. This pays for snacks, valentines for the ladies and a drink for the ladies.

I am sure after that we will keep the booze flowing for the ladies.

We will decide next week if we will be accepting donations for the Food Cupboard. Not sure if hauling the cans around makes sense. I will update you all later.

The Room can only handle so many people. I anticipate that we will have to stop at 20 Gentlemen and 20 ladies. So Don't wait and be left out.

Edited by ottanon
more info

tickets are on sale starting friday. Please contact angela for payment.

If you prefer you can email transfer me the money or paypal me to [email protected] . Make sure you include your cerb handle

cost is $20 per gentleman. This pays for snacks, valentines for the ladies and a drink for the ladies.

We will decide next week if we will be accepting donations for the food cupboard. Not sure if hauling the cans around makes sense. I will update you all later.

The room can only handle so many people. I anticipate that we will have to stop at 20 gentlemen and 20 ladies. So don't wait and be left out.

your the man ottanon good job

Guest al****s

awwww man!! I'm jealous...I would love to attend one of these social outings...I must make sure I plan a trip to Ottawa which would include what could only be described as an enchanted evening.

To those who attend...have fun and drink a rum & coke for me!...maybe two :)

alexis...xoxo

Tickets are on sale starting Friday. Please Contact Angela for payment.

If you prefer you can email transfer me the money or paypal me to [email protected] . Make sure you include your cerb handle

Cost is $20 per gentleman. This pays for snacks, valentines for the ladies and a drink for the ladies.

We will decide next week if we will be accepting donations for the Food Cupboard. Not sure if hauling the cans around makes sense. I will update you all later.

The Room can only handle so many people. I anticipate that we will have to stop at 20 Gentlemen and 20 ladies. So Don't wait and be left out.

I think this is a good idea! It keeps the price at $20 for the gentlemen (we don't need our first drink included) and absolves the group of any liability for intoxication issues with the ladies. I'm sure the ladies will still have their drinks paid for individually by the gentlemen.

Thanks to Ottanon and the rest of the committee!

For all those tuning in we are almost 50% sold out already. Don't put it off if your going to go so you wont be disappointed, we only have so many spaces . We cannot exceed the amount the room will hold..

Ottanon is right. We have sold 10 tickets so far - so gents if you want to attend, let us know FAST!

I am located in Chapel Hill, Orleans, so if you're in the east end and need tickets, please pm me, text or call ahead. I'll be in the Kilborn area on Saturday and Sunday. You must provide me with your cerb handle in order to attend.

613-315-2210.

Ladies, if plan on attending, please let me know because we need to limit attendance to 20 ladies and I already know of at least 10 ladies who want to come.

Edited by Mature Angela

Hey all. I'm new to all this (except for lurking on here) and am really looking forward to the event and meeting all of you! Sounds like fun!

As of today, we only have 8 tickets left for the gentlemen. I will be accepting cash payments and Ottanon by e-mail transfer (see his post regarding the details). I am located in Chapel Hill, Orleans.

I have 2 spots left for the ladies, so if you haven't already pm''d me to be on the list, do so quickly as we have a maximum number of 20 ladies and 20 gents and already 18 ladies have their names down.

We will announce the location the day before but it is within walking distance of City Hall/Court House on Elgin.