Server went down.

Thought we lost another hard drive but it turned out to be the SATA power adapter had a problem. Easy fix but it caused some Database tables to corrupt so let me know if anything is wacky as I had to repair the database.

Mod...nice work fixing it up......but could you please clean up your hair...I mean wghen you pulled it all out.....it gets every where..........

hehehehe.....

Three cheers to the bald Mod!!!!

I am shocked I am not bald yet but if anything is going to do it... this site is it. Bad day to have to go get my blood pressure checked!!

Thanks! Feed the addiction!! I am a coffee addict!

TIP for all you others addicted to Timmies.... (Hijacking my own thread here)

On Boxing day I bought a Kurig (K Cup machine) after one of my family members got one for Christmas. I tried it out and fell in love. Instant coffee anytime of the day (and the coffee is really good not like the old malita ones and crappy other single cup machines over the years).

lens9088611_1263954960keurig-coffee-system.jpg

I no longer drink 2+ extra large timmies a day... (Drinking 3-4 of these however so I am not saving any money on coffee but saving time going to timmies and risking the chance of a bad cup of coffee.

If timmies was smart they would jump on board with Timothy's and make a line of K-Cups for the machine... but the "Colombian la vereda" tases better then timmies and

if you drink your coffee with creme and sugar and like timmies you will like the Colombian la vereda!

TIM-LG-COLOMBIANLAVEREDA.jpg

On Boxing day I bought a Kurig (K Cup machine) after one of my family members got one for Christmas. I tried it out and fell in love. Instant coffee anytime of the day (and the coffee is really good not like the old malita ones and crappy other single cup machines over the years).

I've got one of these too. The coffee is great.

Keep your receipt though; they're prone to a problem with the water pump that leaks half the water back into the reservoir, resulting in each brew giving you only half a cup. You can kind of get past it when this first happens by brewing twice in a row with the same coffee packet, but it's an imperfect solution.

Really you need to replace the unit if this happens. Their customer service folks, if it comes to that, are quite familiar with the problem, which they call "short cups".

Good to know! Thanks. I would hope they addressed this issue if they are aware of it.

Geee and I was thinking this was going to be a hot story about a waitress .....

Geee and I was thinking this was going to be a hot story about a waitress .....

ha ha! about time you got back on here with your smart aleck remarks! good to see you posting again :) xoxo

You know Carrie... I was just completely out of material... I needed to recharge! xo

Guest ai******

I have one of the K-Cup brewers as well. Now that I have it, I can't imagine starting my day any other way.

There is a Coffee you can get called "Donut Shop", it is like going to Tim Hortons without ever leaving you house.

Airborn!