Anyone else having this problem?

Just logged on and the "latest posts" section will not load. I am getting an error on page message?? Also I can not seem to add to anyones rep. points either due to an error on page message? Suggestions, ideas anyone.

we know there was another crash over the wekend...I think the Mod is getting some well deserved sleep.....after working on the system for alot of the weekend.

give iut some time...I sure the guys will have it back up soon

I'm having the same problem - My shout box, latest threads, top posters and the other box under it will not load. I send a msg to the MOD this morning, but he is doing exactly that - getting some sleep after this weekend :)

Hopefully it works out soon. I thought I was the only one - I'm kinda happy that I know its not just my computer now :)

I thought I was the only one - I'm kinda happy that I know its not just my computer now :)

That's exactly how I felt...I just wanted to know if it was Cerb or my computer. Thanks for the respsonse Belle.

Not getting any of those issues, I see the latest posts, the left hand side top posters/new members/etc etc, search button works well, everything is in tact as it was before.

Additional Comments:

Posted on the shout system as well, worked fine.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Interesting that not everyone has this problem. I'm sure mod will be woking on this when he gets the chance. I continue to have the same results as Steve, "errors on page", when using IE. I tried logging out and clearing cookies, but that didn't help. Everything loads properly with Firefox, though.

I'm having the same problem too. But it probably has to do with the crash the other day...I'm just going to be patient, it will (touch wood) be fixed and up and running

RG

Is what I use all the time, and you are correct I just tried it on IE same issue as others stated.

Interesting that not everyone has this problem. I'm sure mod will be woking on this when he gets the chance. I continue to have the same results as Steve, "errors on page", when using IE. I tried logging out and clearing cookies, but that didn't help. Everything loads properly with Firefox, though.

I am also having the problem so using my imagination with my shouts lol...even though I cannot see I go to the chat room and people without the problem are my eyes and tell me when my last shout was...giggles. If there is a will there is a way :) I already sent Mod a PM he probably has other priorities he is doing for us at the moment and he will get this fixed when he has time :) Right Mod?

The issue seems to be with IE Explorer ...... Firefox is working great. With IE you get the following Web Page error ....

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C)

Timestamp: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:56:34 UTC

Message: Could not complete the operation due to error c00ce56e.

Line: 7

Char: 5537

Code: 0

URI: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/clientscript/yui/connection/connection-min.js?v=376

URI: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/clientscript/yui/connection/connection-min.js?v=376

Guest Ou**or**n

IE is slow, a security hazard and not compatible with many websites - there is no reason anyone who has control of their own computer should still be using it.

LOL, stop using Internet Explorer, huge security risk!

Use Firefox or Chrome for your browser of choice.

I could not see any of the main board posts or the shoutbox last night and page loading was slow... but it all works fine this morning.

I initially blamed it on the service provider from the hotel.