Remember your first Ottawa SC ?

My place was the BareFax.

I used to go there by myself to relax and sat at the end of the stage.

Had my 2 little pitchers, a few dances then back home.

But met great ladies over the years!

My first Ottawa club was the Playmate. A friend took me there to celebrate. We were just finishing high school. There was one girl on stage who had a very unique act. She basically jumped up and down to the song Urgent, letting her boobs do all the action. It left an image in my mind to this very day.

Two years later, she picked me up in a bar where a gang of us were partying. I didn't recognize her with clothes on. It only occurred to me after we got to know each other, a couple of days later.

During the afternoon as I was heading outta town. Sometimes i was the only one in there other than the dancers!

My first SC in Ottawa was the place in Manotick about 25 years ago. Had my first table dance with a gorgeous blond. She had on a white bikini. It still brings a smile to my face. :)

That had to be the Gypsy Rose. Still see some of the Rose's dancers around like Jessica who works at Taboo during the day and there were a few at the NuDen.

My first was Club 61 Gatineau now 9lub 77 you could get almost anything you wanted

Posted via Mobile Device

Pinks in Aylmer - I think that's what it's called or used to be called - not sure if it's still there. I was underage, drunk and went with a group of buddies. I recall being in complete awe of the dancing Goddesses... and that's a pre-Sheen Goddess reference :)

For me it was the Plaza I think it was at the east end of Sparks St Mall .

It was the early 70's and I was about15 looking even younger ,but the waiter served us anyway.

I am sure he was amused and thought he'd let us have a thrill

We had a couple of beers and a boner the dancer indulged us but it didnt take much

Additional Comments:

woops thats west end of the mall

I am originally from a small town in the Eastern Towship in Quebec. There was only on strip club in this city. I was playing ball with much older teamates and on my 17th birthday they got me in THE strip club. They made arrangement without me knowing with one of the ladies. Very beautiful jamaican lady... this is early 70`s .....

She sat beside us for a while and kept rubbing my leg and just coming close enough to give me a woody. I`m 17 and inexperienced if you know what I mean. She brought me to the private room thanx to my friends and was very sweet with to me. I`m certain she could sense I was very nervous. She had a perfect body and showed me how to caress her, we kissed........... I was in heaven. After a few dances she went in my ball pants ( we played that night), lower them down and gave me my first ever BJ. This was the best 0.5 second of my young life............. I was in love.

Came out of the private place with a grind from hear to hear.