Tips/Advice from SP needed.

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this isn't the right forum for this and feel free to direct me somewhere more appropriate. I'm sure as you can tell - my account is very new and incomplete this is for several reasons.

I use to be a SP a few years ago, I stopped for a variety of reasons but have found myself wanting to get back into the industry in a new and fresh way. That being said it feels like EVERYTHING has changed since I last was involved. I want to get back into this with a fresh mind, a fresh outlook, and a new marketing plan as my last round wasn't great. I want to post on places other then the normal bp. Is it possible to build a business on other forms? Has anyone had success this way?

I want to steer clear of bp for my own discretion past experiences hadn't went as smoothly as other ladies, this is also why my profile is blank until I decide if this is really the direction i'm heading.

thank you all for your help.

xoxox

It's going to be pretty hard to ignore BP unless you are fine with very modest income until business builds.

Advertise here on Lyla and you could put a massage ad on CL if you want to go without BP.

It might help to share what problems you want to avoid this time.

• Like 1

Good morning ,

Rambler is right, Backpage is where most go looking other than here . Unless you have money for other paid sites its very good.

Getting known on here will also help. Get involved in conversations and present yourself consistently. When you do meet someone new be prepared and ready to give the best possible service you can. Do this every time you see someone . If you don't feel well or are not up to scratch decline a date. Its better to decline than disappoint , you probably won't get repeat guests.

Establish with yourself how you want to run your business and don't back down on your solid decisions. If you are not sure exactly who or what you want sit here and watch . Pick some ladies you admire . Don't copy them but take lessons . When you are ready then start posting .

Patience is the key. This is not a get rich fast train. Also take care of your health and body . Don't burn yourself out. If you want to build a business that is actually a career self care and respect is key.

Best of luck with your decisions.

• Like 7

Good morning ,

Rambler is right, Backpage is where most go looking other than here . Unless you have money for other paid sites its very good.

Getting known on here will also help. Get involved in conversations and present yourself consistently. When you do meet someone new be prepared and ready to give the best possible service you can. Do this every time you see someone . If you don't feel well or are not up to scratch decline a date. Its better to decline than disappoint , you probably won't get repeat guests.

Establish with yourself how you want to run your business and don't back down on your solid decisions. If you are not sure exactly who or what you want sit here and watch . Pick some ladies you admire . Don't copy them but take lessons . When you are ready then start posting .

Patience is the key. This is not a get rich fast train. Also take care of your health and body . Don't burn yourself out. If you want to build a business that is actually a career self care and respect is key.

Best of luck with your decisions.

Hey Lauren!

Im kind of new to the industry as well & this is some solid advice! After a bit of research and trial and error, I've come to realize that the best way to run your business is the way YOU want.

- Write down an actual business plan to keep you on track

- Never offer any services you don't feel comfortable offering

- Stick to your business plan and SAVE (There will be slow days)

I would also suggest reading a lot of threads on the review boards. You can learn a lot there!

Good luck :)

• Like 1