Cindy from BrassClub

Upon the recommendation of Jessica I twittered with Cindy last week and was interested in meeting her. So today she was free after work and so was I so I booked. When I got there I was given the Diamond room, a room that had a double bed in it. Now beds are more fun then massage tables and it had a extra large shower.

I waited a few minutes in the room, and soon a knock and the door opened and in came in Cindy. She was in a large sweater robe that couldn't hide her figure. She gave me a big hug and off came the robe. Now she has a amazing body. She is tall slim with very nice large breast and a nice slim tight bum. And also a beautiful face. We took a quick shower and headed to the table where she began with a nice massage while we chatted. Jessica had told me a bit about Cindy which I found out were true. She is a guy's gal, She is a hunter, fisherman and can repair cars. She has a very low sexy voice. Her body slides feel great on my back. She asked me to turn over. But I offed her a reverse massage, which she was happy to accept. I think she enjoyed my massage, she said most men don't offer to massage. I don't know why, who wouldn't want to massage her body especially especially her perfect breast. She didn't kiss much, but did offer some nice light kisses. I managed to give her Jello legs.

Soon it was my turn for her to focus her attention on. First she started with body slides on my front and then sat on me for a while. She looks great from all angles. Then she gave me a reverse body slide from where I got a good view of her nice bum. I managed to give her Jello legs a few times I think.

Then she gave me a nice long finish. She knows what to do with her hands. And enjoys what she was doing. She looks amazing on top of me and also in the mirror. Time went by fast, and we had to clean up quick in the shower. We chatted a bit more while I dressed and then she walked me to the exit where we said our good byes.

I enjoyed my time with her. Like I said guy's will feel comfortable talking to her about many topics. She has a amazing sexy body that you will enjoy touching and knows how to make you feel good.

Agency The Brass Club
I wouldn't visit again
Agency The Brass Club
I wouldn't visit again

My apologies for not posting earlier, it’s been a busy summer. It’s been awhile since I was at the Brass Club and thought it was time for a drive to Ottawa and visit again. I have been noticing Cindy at the club so I kept my eye on her schedule and notice that she was going to be available on a day that was good for me to venture to Ottawa. I really enjoy getting massages especially nuru ones. Booking an appointment very easy by text the date, time and of course with Cindy. Parking downtown during the construction was a little challenging, went to the World exchange plaza.

My appointment was for noon, I got to the place a few minutes early and shared ride up the elevator with a very beautiful blonde lady with a short mini skirt and tight top on, dressed very classy . I was met and welcomed by Jessica who showed me to the room and told me to enjoy!

Now I have never seen Cindy other than her photo’s. The door opens up and WOW the same beautiful lady that I shared an elevator ride with came in. We quickly got acquitted, I showered, and the nuru massage started. The conversation between us was fantastic before, during and after. The massage was amazing, well worth the trip!!

Cindy is an amazing lady, I should’ve treat her to lunch after our appointment.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.