Veggie restaurant downtown Ottawa?

Hi all

Wondering if anyone could recommend a good veggie restaurant in downtown Ottawa? :)

Also if any local working ladies feel like grabbing a bite tonite, and exchanging business ideas PM me pls :)

Thank you!!

xoxo,

Guest o*****24

Green Door on main st. Buffet style, and it's pretty good. I'm there a couple times a month.

A little outside the downtown core, but not by much "The Table" at Holland and Wellington, very tasty with some great spicy dishes too. It's always busy when I drive by and the few times I've been in for a meal.

The Vegetarian Table and The Green Door are both good .. but not a close walk from downtown.. 5 min drive for the Green Door and maybe 7-10 min. for the vegetarian table.

The Green Door on Main St. across from St. Paul's University is quite good albeit buffet style. Make no mistake, though, they put their money into great tasting food, 'very nutrient dense. About 5min in a cab from downtown.

I ended up going to The Green Door, the food was indeed delicious ;) We have a buffet-style veggie place like that in TO called Le Commensal -- also healthy and great-tasting food, right downtown next to the Delta Chelsea hotel.

I look forward to trying out some of your other recommendations the next time I'm in town -- hopefully one of you sweeties, ladies or gents, will join me for dinner then! :)

Yummi yumm!

xoxo,