First of all, I pray everyone is safe. The catrostophic floods exceeding records in our province since records written since the 1600's are devistating. I've seen homes completely covered in waters. Sewage filled waters, people loosing everything. Roads cut off. Communities cut off with no way out except by boat.

I'm safe. However, everywhere around me, I see something not seen in centuries. People who are trying to save their homes. Neighbour's helping out others. People going out of their way, with supplies, boats, food, assistance to help others. This is what I love about the Maritimes. People helping others.

Money doesn't solve everything, but neighbour's find a way to help someone they've never met. Red Cross has a funding page to help. However, I'm still wondering why the military hasn't been called out. Maybe they will once the waters recede. However, the crest hasn't come yet. It's still a couple of days till that happens. Maybe this will happen for the clean up.

I urge those that are impacted to register with the red cross so the actual numbers are realized. Those that can help, please do what you can. Anything helps. Don't think you can't do something.

I pray for everyone doing everything they can to save their homes, help their community and those in disaster relief for their help.

And the a s s holes theiving the evacuated homes rot in h e l l.

• Like 8