funniest/dummest thing I've ever done...

Guest gagagaga

So, in order to tell this story, I cannot name the locations or with whom I was speding time...please don't ask

So I'm in a strip club...drunk. I go in a champagne room with a super hot dancer that I have spent time with in the past. We had drank a buch of shots and she was as horny as I was. While in the cr it became neccessary that I put a on a condom.

When we were done, I was to go to the bathroom to "lose the evidence". On the way there, I said hi to a couple of people and sort of lost track of things. I finally get to the bathroom and the urinal. After about 5 seconds of peeing i realise that the condom is still on now inflating with urine!!!

Once i fixed the situation, I laughed my drunken ass off.

Funny part, This has happened to me twice!

any one that can beat that...twice...should not post it...hahahahahaha

If they beat that, they probably can't figure out how to turn on the computer! lol

That was too funny, JoeBlow! :)

It's amazing what a little pussy and booze will do to a man's brain....

No wonder women think we're so smart.....

Haha, hilarious:bigclap: I LOVE IT!!

I just had a cancellation, but you cheered me right up!

I was at a sc in the cr with a super hot girl, and in the heat of the moment I jammed one of my fingers right in her pooper! As soon as I did it she turns to me with one of the most shocking looks I have ever seen on a stripper. After what must have been the most awkward 5 seconds of my life, she finally breaks the silence and says "I've been waiting all day for someone to do that"! had a great time with her, she gave me her number after. Will never do that again, but sure was lucky that didn't cost me a ferocious beating by bouncers!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest gagagaga

when it happened, I literally laughed out loud in the bathroom.big balloon of urine hanging off me. thank god the thing didn't burst

Well my dumbest moment, was my bachelor party. we had quite a few drinks and then decided to head out to one of the local strip clubs. I was so gone that I could not get into the first one that we went to, so along we went to the next one. At this point I only remember actually going into the place. One of my friends bought me a few dances with a girl and off i went to the cr. Well few minutes later my friends see the bouncer grabbing me by the collar and taking me out as i had just puked on the dancer...... :(. Needless to say I felt bad next day, but to this day I don't remember anything except for the mess all around me the next day. Good times.

Once went to a strip club with some friends.

One of them was a shooter guy but, he didn't have a strong tolerance.

So we were sitting and enjoying the show when I realized he fell asleep.

Good thing I was sober and told the bouncer I would take care of my friend and take him out myself!

I was at Fantasia (Richmond Hill) a few times during it's heyday in the 90's. It was a FS SC on a large scale, the dancers referred to it as 'the biggest whorehouse in Ontario'. We may never see anything like it again.

The second time I was there I got a BJ from a dancer & when she finished she took out a wet nap. I thought 'great she's going to clean me up! Nope it was for her 'dirty knees'! Shortly after this, my friends & I leave & we are outside getting a sausage from the hot dog vendor while waiting for a cab. I had shorts on & I still had the condom on with my ball gravy in it, so I pulled up my shorts so they could see it dangling & I asked them if they wanted some special sauce on their braut. There's nothing like grossing out your friends at 3AM!

Wow that brings back memories. Spent many a day & night in that place, but unlike U Peachka, I never did anything stupid, lol, that I will admit to.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me at a SC, was I got up on stage with a friend of mine during amateur night, and she went to take off her bra, and elbowed me in the face, and I fell off the stage into some guys lap. Here's the funny part, he yelled out for everyone to hear, I just got a show and a lap dance! Everyone in the club was laughing sooo hard including the dj, we got free drinks the rest of the night!

The funniest thing that ever happened to me at a SC, was I got up on stage with a friend of mine during amateur night, and she went to take off her bra, and elbowed me in the face, and I fell off the stage into some guys lap. Here's the funny part, he yelled out for everyone to hear, I just got a show and a lap dance! Everyone in the club was laughing sooo hard including the dj, we got free drinks the rest of the night!

Shortcake, U must be some smooth dancer. lol U better stick to what U know best. lol

Actually I am a REALLY good dancer, but my friend is a huge KLUTZ!!!! HAHA!

All of the times I have been to a strip club I have never seen an amateur nite. I will have to try it sometime. People let me know if you hear of one. Maybe Shortcake will be there for us. lol

Wow that brings back memories. Spent many a day & night in that place, but unlike U Peachka, I never did anything FUNNY, lol, that I will admit to.

Thanks hornee69! I corrected your post!

It was a hoot and the few of us that saw the incident just about killed ourselves. A rather paunchy but tall man in a black suite and white shirt took a dancer to the CR. 3 or 4 songs later he came out alone, very slowly and headed for the door. What he didn't realize was that in doing his zipper up, he left an 8 " tail of his white shirt sticking out like a spare appendage. What I would like to know is whether he did this accidently himself or if his dancer was pissed off and did it for him.

It appeared that he left the club in full bloom.

When I take my girl to Pigales we sit near the entrance to the CR & watch the guys come out to see which one has a hard on or a wet spot. She is much better at picking it out than I am lol. We saw a guy one night & he was trying like hell to get it down but it seemed like the more he played with it the bigger it got.

I'm sure some of you remember the now closed FS SC in Rigaud QC. The CR had doors with latches and some were smaller than others. I usually was in a larger CR but got stuck in a small one this trip.

I was having an absolute ball with a pretty Jamaican girl from the Thunder Bay area and we were enjoying doggy with much gusto when my ass hit the door and it flew open! Somehow managed to grab the door and get it latched again without missing a beat (or should I say stroke) ...... and no one said a word about it. Either a real stunner was on stage when that happened or everyone was uber polite. :redface:

Something tells me this must have been a fairly common occurrence at this place but have not heard from anyone else to date.

I can't talk about the funniest thing that happened to me, as it happened too recently. But maybe my second or third funniest was several years ago, when a dancer at a local club pulled my dick out while in the CR, and started stroking it. The CR wasn't even private, there was a short wall, or you could call it more of a fence really, between the main club and the CR, you could easily see everything in the CR if you just stood up!

Her stroking did the trick, because then I had a wet spot on my pants legs near the knee! I squirted it all of the way onto my knee! I had to walk to the bathroom hiding my knees, as if that's possible. Then clean off.

I'm sure some of you remember the now closed FS SC in Rigaud QC. The CR had doors with latches and some were smaller than others. I usually was in a larger CR but got stuck in a small one this trip.

I was having an absolute ball with a pretty Jamaican girl from the Thunder Bay area and we were enjoying doggy with much gusto when my ass hit the door and it flew open! Somehow managed to grab the door and get it latched again without missing a beat (or should I say stroke) ...... and no one said a word about it. Either a real stunner was on stage when that happened or everyone was uber polite. :redface:

Something tells me this must have been a fairly common occurrence at this place but have not heard from anyone else to date.

Slurp! That was you? haha...

I saw that happen a few times in Rigaud. The latches on the door we're a joke, it would fly open on many occasions. I remember one night, the place was quite busy, we had to wait for a booth. So the girls would take the guys up the booths and stand outside to be next in line. There we're a couple ahead of us, when one of the doors flew open while this guy was just giving it to this girl. He didn't even notice the door was open until she started to yell at him, and we started laughing. That was hilarious.

Needless to say they eventually changed the latches, but it took them a long time.