Cleo and Mia Duo

Guest f***2f***

"This is the duo of my whole fucking life!

Is it the fact that I adore both these girls?? Is it the fact that they were both super stoked about this event?? Is it the fact that there was a strap on involved and they were both super curious?? Well it's all of the above my friends!! Holy Batshit!! this was the duo of the century!!

I get there and they are hanging out with each other..cool as cucumbers but there are sparks flying between them....Mia's wearing leopard print just for Cleo (meow)...awww....Cleo is drooling...ready to lick Mia's tight little oyster...I can tell how horny she is and when I slip my hand down her pants...she is just soaking wet!!

Where to start??

I'm never going to be able to do this justice, It is beyond Penthouse letters! Mia is probably hornier than I've ever seen her. Just turned on like you would not believe. Cleo is totally stoked too. For the first hour they tease me and suck me....they are both sucking me...one on my nuts and one on my head...can't keep track of who has my dick and who has my sack. My eyes are rolled into the back of my head and I'm just concentrating on holding back. They lick..they suck..then they kiss each other...Mia loves Cleo's' boobs...Cleo loves Mia's ass...I love them both!

I end up fucking Cleo from behind while she eats Mia's cute little clam. I'm fucking Cleo slowly and deliberately and she is working her ass up and down and making sure I'm right on her g spot...she's eating Mia! Cleo comes on my dick...grinding and moaning.

Then we swap around and I'm in Mia from behind...she's eating Cleo's clam and holy shit can Mia eat box!! She licks Cleo to a mind numbing little O.

This it the hottest thing I've ever done...they are totally into each other ...but the fun has only begun...now for strap on fun!!

Cleo gets the strap on rigged up and Mia is totally like a kid in a candy shop...she assumes the position and while on her knees, sucking my dick, Cleo inserts into her slowly...Mia's face is just like "OMG I'm in heaven!!" Cleo fucks her slow and steady and Mia is going nuts!! She is gyrating!! Moaning...then yelling!! She can't keep sucking and fucking but she doesn't have to cause the look on her face is driving me crazy....she comes hard and she's yelling and screaming on the end of Cleo's dick...Cleo is totally stoked...we're all laughing and holy shit Batman!

Now we swap around. It's Mia's turn to fuck Cleo. Mia is so turned on to wear the dick. Afterward she swears she's going to buy a dick before she does anything else!! I'm on my back. Cleo is kneeling sucking my dick and Mia is fucking her....the look on both their faces is amazing!! They are totally into this and Cleo is coming so hard her pussy is gushing!!

My turn....I lay on my tummy and ass stuck up...Mia has my cock in her mouth and Cleo works the dick slowly into my ass...she hits my prostate and i bury my cock in Mia's throat...Jesus that was intense!! They fuck and suck me for a good 20 minutes...finally they flip me on my back...Mia buries my dick in her mouth and Cleo sits on my face and gyrates her snatch till she gushes on my tongue while I paint Mia's tonsils!!

Then we repent for our sins and go to church...the late service....YA RIGHT!!

The chemistry between these two is intense and they are a perfect duo...as I knew they would be...Jesus it was beyond hot!!

Repeat??? Let me think....FUCK YAH!!"

SpRoInG! Holly wow Boner you lived to tell the tale (or is that tail) ?

What a great way to kick off the weekend!

Guest f***2f***

O they want to offer it to a wider audience....this was a trial run....it was very successful.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.