Vickiexox of the Brass Club

Today was not a busy day at work. So I thought I deserved a little fun. Browsing through the ad's today. I found a couple that I had always wanted to see, but they were already booked at noon. On twitter I noticed that Vickiexox had posted a picture of herself by the poolside. She looked great and she offered to send a private picture to anyone who Dm'ed her. So I asked for a picture. She sent me one a few minutes later and it showed her beautiful body. So I replied with a few questions. I had seen her pictures on the Brass Club site, And they were very sexy, but she only worked on Friday evenings when she can. However she had not worked for 4 weeks. She offered to come meet me on another day if she was free. I asked her how about today at noon?

She replied that she could, she had never worked during the day before.

So I Dm'ed Jessica to see if I could get us a room, and she said she could.

So we were set for noon, only a hour away from chatting with Vickiexox. I couldn't wait and she sent me a message saying that she was there early and to come on over. So I hurried over to see her. I was welcomed by the ever sexy Jessica, who gave me a big hug and kiss, she lead me to the room and told me that I would like Vickiexox. Jessica has never let me down so far with her recommendations. A few minutes later Vickie entered the room, she was tall and tanned and beautiful, wearing short Jean shorts and a meshed white top with nothing underneath. She looked amazing, she had long black curly hair and great smile and nice teeth. She gave me a big smile and seemed happy to meet me. We chatted for a few minutes, and I started to kiss her. We undressed quickly, She has a great slim firm body with very nice breast. We entered the shower and quickly started to roam our hands over each other. A lot more kissing and soon we were clean and ready for our massage.

I laid on the table snd she gave me a nice firm massage with some very nice body slides. A few more kisses from side and I was very relaxed. I then offered to give her massage which she happily accepted. She enjoyed my massage as I've been told that I am very good. Got her to turn over and massage her front, and legs and kissed her some more. I managed to give her jello legs :). Then it was my turn to be massaged again. She is a giggler and we had fun chatting and laughing. She got on top of me and massaged me sitting on my hips. She looked amazing from my angle. She kept switching positions and kissing me once in a while. She enjoys what she is doing. After a long time teasing me, I finally explored with a toe curling finished. We laid on the table, kissed a bit more and chatted some more.

Then it was time to take a shower and clean up before I go back to work.

I had a most enjoyable time with gorgeous woman, she is older then the other girls at the Brass Club, but that is my preference. She hadn't been working here for a while, and works here because she likes to meet people and have fun. She's a great kisser and we had great connection and chemistry. I will see her again for sure. She is definitely worth seeing again and again. Already looking forwards to seeing her again. If you see her tell her 'Someguy' recommended her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.