Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Next general get together? Something interesting happened after the last event, a few of us went for some brews and wings and then invited a lady to join us. It did not take long for another group session to break out!

I was thinking that we could have a group beer and wing thing maybe on Preston street again but if some of the ladies came along perhaps an impromptu gang bang could follow? If you drop in and only have time for a pint or pop depending on your preference that is fine but if some flexibility were involved than perhaps a few folks could head out together after wards :)

Great pic Dummpy! Suri is really gorgeous. I'm hoping to go ahead with my GB party week of June 22, ideal number mayb 4 or 5 guys and one girl, but open to any and every other combination ... but I need a girl or girls - so this is an invitation to our SPs on this social group - PM me and I can then make all of the arrangements. Have fun and play safe out there...

Guest Dj******e

I agree with Suri. We got to do this again. And let me know.

Guys, if there's enough interests, i don't mind coordinating something with her. PM me if you are interested.

As you can tell, lots of interest for a hot girl like Suri ... if you can coordinate anything DjPrestone, by all means,by all means. I will be away for a few days but I am hoping to announce my plans for a GB sometime next week as soon as I hear back from Suri or Sabrina, or even better Suri and Sabrita together ... hummm just a thought.

Next meet and greet :) Anyone interested? Thinking Thursday July 2nd (2 weeks away) after work around 4-7 drop in and if some ladies show we can always extend the event to their places !!

PM me if you are interested.

Interested in any GB with ladies involved. How do we sign up and be notified? Thanks

jeffhow: When a member posts that they are planning an event, PM or e-mail if they provide a hobby e-mail address. For example, Dummpy is planning a meet and greet July 2. If you're interested contact him. Same process when GB info is posted. Contact the organizer by the method indicated.

Meet and greet 2 July: Drink beer, eat wings, have group sex. Didn't we just do that last week? Lol.

I have an interesting opportunity! I have a very dear lady (30 but she would kill me if I told) that I have been seeing for a few years. She only sees me, however from time to time I set her up with a few others when she needs the cash. She needs cash and is willing to do a great GB with 4-5 guys BBBJTC with CIM and Greek and DP all on the menu she is 5'8" large man mades a little on the larger size but still a nice flat tummy and an incredibly beautiful face. She is very smart and has a challenging day job. $250 for 2 hours of bliss!! PM me if you think this might be of interest!

It will be easier for me to co-ordinate this if I have an email please identify your cerb handle when emailing [email protected], thanks, the pm thing drives me crazy!! (can't just hit reply all)

Things are all in place for this upcoming Tuesday's GB with Grass Hopper and possibly a second girl, a friend of Sabrina, To be confirmed. I might have room for one more guy.

Another event that got me thinking would any of the ladies join a group of us guys at a strip bar? Then head off to one of the ladies locations after from some a la carte services? Bonus points to any ladies that can lure a stripper to join the party:)

Well they have the business buffet? A Friday lunch and afternoon might work out right :) we need a pad to retreat to, or a hotel room close to the clubs.

So it looks like we are off to the races with a weekly event planed for the next few weeks! Social gathering on July 2nd is open to anyone just pm me for the details and a few ladies have already PM'd me to mention that they will drop by and will have free schedules that evening to follow up with a more intense event at there places :)

It seems like we have all of our numbers for tomorrow night's social with Sabrina, and I also think that e-mailed each one of you or PMd you with the location and details, but in case, I haven't just PM me.

Hey all, new to the group but quite interested. Hopefully I can make it to a gathering in the near future.

Slammer

"laidbackdude I'm in for the lunch time event on July 2, I will contact you for details."

The July 2nd event is actually an after work thing 4-7, sorry for any confusion I do want to do a lunch event as well, anyone interested in coordinating?

Lunch and dinner both - Dummpy, you are a man with an appetite. I'm busy at noon but definitely down for the 4 to 7 p.m. after work thing.

Idea for chat, we can have a GB chat room that only member can access, I am going to suggest we use the word sexfest as a the password and if any of us are in chat we can either create the room or join the room, it will be only for members here.

since could not make it tonight whit the lovely sabrina would love to set up something maybe friday night anybody interested

Hey all especially Sabrina and Laidbackdude, it was a great event tonight sorry I had to run out early, you guys are probably still at it! or at least hanging out with the wine!!

Sign in to follow this