Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Ladies if you all want to get together and have a reverse GB with me let me know I'd love to take all of you beautiful woman on by myself!!! No anal though lol

Guest Dj******e

suri_t My Fantasy : *explicit*

One guy fucks my pussy

One my ass

I give a hand job to two guys

And a blow job to one

While THEY ALL take turns

fuck yea

I'M IN!

So it's DjPrestone, MMAMAN315 so far who is going to fulfill Suri's Fantasy!!! We need 3 more!!! YoungStud you in? What about dummpy and PistolPete that would make the 5 needed to satisfy this beautiful woman!!!

suri_t My Fantasy : *explicit*

One guy fucks my pussy

One my ass

I give a hand job to two guys

And a blow job to one

While THEY ALL take turns

fuck yea

Depends when, but I'm interested. During the day Monday to Friday is best

TRman

Thanks for the great time today Grass hopper!!! we will have to include some friends from here next time!!

I am in. Oh no wait ... yeah, there, I am in. Can you feel it? Funny thought, Ottawa is such a small town ... I wonder which of you is my neighbor ...

Show up to an event, Whathisname, and find out. (BTW, I see your recycle bin is still at the kerb.) 8-)

Some basic guidelines for those new to this kind of group . . .

We collect expressions of interest in the open group - e.g. "Who would be interested in an event with - fill in provider name(s) - sometime next week? PM me." (Events can be organized by members or providers themselves.)

We don't announce in the forum details of an event that is being planned. All event coordination is done off-line via PM, e-mail or other personal contact.

Via PM and e-mail and other personal contact, the event organizer can weed the wheat from the chaff to ensure successful events with a good level of turnout, rather than one fed-up organizer and one PO'd provider actually being the only ones to show up.

Also, many providers will not GB unless they've previously dated each client or can confirm a client recommendation from another provider they know, or at least can obtain via e-mail a real name, phone number, etc. for each participant. That kind of coordination obviously also has to be done off-line from the forum as well.

Y8-)S8)

General thoughts on low poster? I have noticed a few members that have fewer than 5 posts? This group is only visible to people to "join" the group. Should we allow low posters? Or should we send them on their way until they prove they contribute to the general board before we let them view the more exclusive stuff?

It all depends dummpy, I don't want to cut someone out that is a good person but I it's up to you. We all were low posters at one point :) I know I still am and it's going to take some time for me to get up there but I'll make due :)

At our two most recent events, turnout would have been lower had not two low posters showed up.

However, they were also guys who got involved pretty quickly after they joined. Perhaps we need to cull the low-post lurkers every month or so. I.E. those low posters who haven't contributed to the forum or participated in an event. Should help to keep the group focused.

YoungStud ... was it paper or plastic this week? And when do they come get the yard stuff ...

As for attending events ... the only event I was aware of was with Ms. Red Seductress, and I think I was out of town? Not sure.

But let me be clear about this - if you PM me, and I am here, in town, then I'm there.

I think maybe a good route to go would be to assemble (so to speak) in groups of 4 or 5 hobbyists, get our information together (when, where, numbers) pick a date far enough out - but not too far, no more than a few days - and then invite SPs?

Does that make sense ...

The last social gathering was good as a few of us got to put a face to the names, I think that this is a good ice breaker and we should do another one. I am trying to organize an early afternoon or late morning event with Grass Hopper (Sabrina)

Cool if it's in the next few weeks I probably wont make it but once I'm able to cross over the border again lol darn laws lol at the end of the month I plan on being in Ottawa for a few days to a week and I think a little meet and greet would be a good idea then we all have a chance to somewhat get to know each other so that the events go well. Plus during that time I plan on having some company so :) it will be all good!!! Wish I could be there for the next one!!!

Suri, my goodness, I'm speachless.

So now that you've done DP, what do you think?

You were amazing tonight, thank you so much.

WE all had a GREAT time........

Lets do it again sometime soon!

Yes thanks Suri!! and Grass Hopper was a great finish to the night! Thanks for calling you sexy thing :)

Yes I am planing a business thing 2 hours in and around a lunch hour in the upcoming weeks. I think Grass hopper would be a great lady to help with this but we need a second lady as I think that would be awesome!

Suri, you were amazing. Hard to believe it was your first time with that many guys. You're a wild child with a sense of adventure that's very self-assured. Mixed in with a certain sweet, warm, funny open sexiness that's down for anything, but in a good way. Plus you are totally gorgeous, smart and hip. And you did everything you said you would . . . in a very hot, sensual way . . . and more.

Then some group activity with Grass Hopper to top it off. Sweet, slow, sweaty (except for that interesting stuff with the ice cubes - lol) nightcap.

All in all, a very good night!

I'm a low poster to the group, but I don't want to get kicked out! I've just been really busy. Too bad I was snoozing on this last event, I heard it was fun and I would have partaken!

Sign in to follow this